Love From A Distance {Chapter 3}

By steambunz - Thursday, June 05, 2008

I rushed through my bag. Finding the phone.

"Hello? Oh, hi mommy.....yes I'm fine. I'll be fine....I love you too"

I hung up and walk back to my class as class was starting soon. Class was okay. I got along with the students. I got first in the running test and I was selected to represent the class runner during sports day.

Time flies, it was after school at 7pm, I started to make my way home. My left leg started to hurt. It was getting darker by then, will mom get worried? She couldn't fetch me home from school as she was working. A bike pulled up beside me.

"Need a hitch?"

It was that ugly pervert toad again. I ignore him and continue walking, this time walking as fast as my feet could carry, but the pain got worser.

"You know...you should let me send you home...you don't look good there..." He was cycling slowly following beside me.

"I'm fine...now, leave me alone..."

"Well...okay then..." As he cycle off, disappearing into the darkness.

I fell onto the pavement. My leg hurt more then it had before.

"...No...I don't want you to leave me...I want to go home....,"I mumbled my eyes begin to shed tears.

*sigh*

"C'mon..."

A sound came from behind.

I felt someone lifting me up from the pavement and onto a bike. The ugly toad came back to pick me.

"So, Elaine...where do you live?" He asked with a warm smile on his face.

I pointed at the newly painted green house bungalow which was just 10 blocks away and he begin cycling.

I dried my tears. I hug the ugly toad's waist tightly to prevent from falling off. He smiled.

"Hey...you didn't tell me what your name was, ugly toad..."

"Demetri. Demetri Low."

Back home, I checked my phone before I went to sleep. I have 1 missed call. It was from "obscene92". Her online date.

{Hey, dear. Sorry I didn't answered your call this afternoon}

Thought wouldn't get a reply in return. My phone vibrations sounded a few minutes later.

{Hehe...nvm dar...I accidentally clicked wrong...so how is your day at school?}

{...it was kinda lonely at first...but I met this guy whom I called ugly toad!! He was the only person who was nice to me}

The reply return a few minutes.

{Oh, really. Hehe, so you should be lucky back then...I gtg dar...sleep well. NiteZ}

That was his last replied he send.

{Nitez dear. I love you}

That was the last reply she send.

{To Be Continue...}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums