Movie Shooting In SMK Taman Desa/Back To School Again

By steambunz - Monday, June 09, 2008

Sarcastically...what's so nice about our school to make a movie?! The toilet so smelly and uglee...(the girls in the toilet making up thier hair more ugleee..xD)...the table and the wall all got conteng here and there...-.-

It was back to school again after the 2 weeks holiday,

Encik Gan announce during the Monday assembly that a camera man will be filming at our school. After recess, all the morning session students were gather at the Arena Wira. Everyone was excited...except for some students including me. They want to take a shoot at us cheering the school's cheer.

...

OF ALL THE THINGS...why does it have to be the school's cheer?

That....Kami Cemerlang, SMKTD Terbilang...!!!!!ZZZZ!!!!

What...?! I was standing in the first row also...ZZZZzzzz...

So, we were cheering like idiots for many many times at the assmebly. The camera man shooted at 4-5 different angles. Even the teacher's put on make up and the "fa chiao" girls all make thier hair.Zzz...serious...Alvin look like he wanted to die while cheering...haha...

Aiyoh, they put the camera in front of me, what you want me to do...look like I wanted to die and disgrace the school image? So...just put on a fake smile and carry on cheering like an IDIOTIC lady.

And, the good news is...I PASS MY ACCOUNTS MID-TERM EXAM!!!!!!!!WOOOOOHOOO!!!!40% JUST NICE PASS ONI!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! MUST REWARD MYSELF FOR BEING A HARDWORKER!!!You see, Sara & Yean Lynn...READ HERE!!!! See, who says I'm gonna changed class. When I say I won't chage class d, means won't de la...COZ I PASS MY ACCOUNTS!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! So, where was I again? OH YEAH! This also shows that...I'm not that stupidier then you guys...^^ so i proff my point and you can do your stuff again. Thx for reading. Tataz.

And my 3 hours of playing computer time were all use up (coz too many people talking to me and asking me to do task for them) so can't make the last chapter of Love From A Distance. C'ya.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums