My New Hair Cut?

By steambunz - Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lol...just came back from school...
Yesterday night, ask my mom to cut my front hair coz it was freaking long untill it touches my eyes and it was so freaking itchy...although many people say it was nicer(and better) then my new hair cut(now)...but...I think it was really, really, really (and really) untidy...

Aiyah, cut front hair no need go salon all those hair cut shops la...waste $$ oni...so ask my mom cut loh...ask her cut untill my eyebrows there...she got carried away and snip here and snap there untill I look like a complete nerd...Wat THE *TUT*...

So...............................as the result, no...I din complain alot coz it was only hair and it will grow back...although I REALLY HATED TO SEE MYSELF AT THE MIRROR...Argh...

No...I'm not gonna post the stupid picture of me in my new hair cut...if anyone did...I would hunt them down and EAT them ALIVE...

So went to school loh...these were the people who comment about my hair cut:

Yean Lynn:Finally! For all these years, you finally get a new style hair cut!
Sara: You look one of the TV show guy (forgot the name) who looks like a nerd, but of coz you're better then him...Haha...
Si Ting:*pat my head* You're so cute!!
Alvin:I prefered your old one. You look like a boy. HAHAHA!!!
Shin Yee:Maple Mushroom!HAHAHA
Lydia:You wear the soup bowl and follow the cutting bowl lines arh ? Haha...
Su Wei:Ok wad your hair, except only too short...

lol...forget the teasings, I dun care also...and please...I'm NEVER EVER (EVER) GONNA LEAVE LONG HAIR UNTIL I GRADUATE FROM Form 5. Thank You.

I'm not a China doll, pls and ty. And I'm not those sissy girls who looks like freaking China dolls and cut thier hair like one and I don't go to the ladies toilet to spend 1 hour tying up thier hair or looking at thier uglee self at the mirror.

I am who I am. People/Friends/Family/Bf(?) will love me the way who I am and will accept the way who I am. If those who don't, there are not my friends/Bf(?).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums