Staying Back Schedule

By steambunz - Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My new so called "schedule" for staying back after school, so, will seldom blog or even online and touch my Godly computer for 2 months!!!!SOBZ!!!T_T

Schooling Time
Monday : 7.15am-1.50am
Tuesday-Thurday: 7.15am-1.10pm
Friday:7.15am-12.30noon

Monday : (marching) 2.30pm-4.00pm
Tuesday : -
Wednesday : English Society Meeting (if have) 1.30pm-3.00pm
Thursday : (marching) 2.00pm-4.00pm
Friday : (marching) 2.00pm-4.30pm
Saturday (no school) : (marching) 9.00am-1.00pm

So, people...please bare and pity me out of this schedule as I need to walk home also, ecspecially in the rain (my leg sure patah)...dun make me more miserable with things ecspecially when I even have tuition Tuesday-Friday late into the night...

Schedule will return back to normal after the Hari Koko Marching Competition, and I will take a really, really, really, really (and really) long break.

Cheers all!!!^^

The story "The Lost Siblings", I shall continue writting...but need get some ideas digging out from my icky brain so needs a long time to read the chapters.

Signed off.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums