The Lost Siblings {Chapter 1}

By steambunz - Friday, June 13, 2008

Elvin looked inside his wallet. There were some money left. He looked at the girl staring innocently at the glass window.

The girl turned and looked straight into his eyes. She pointed at the brown teddy bear with red-pinkish ribbon behind the glass window outside the store.

Elvin gave a sigh and patted her head before entering the store. A few minutes later, he walked out from the store, holding the brown teddy bear with red-pinkish ribbon in his arm. He held the doll in front of the girl, smiling.

The girl face was filled with delight,she ran and snatches the teddy bear and beginning hugging it, not even want to let it go.
The girl slowly begin to fade, everything seems to fade too. Soon, it was coming into a total darkness.

"Xie xie Ni, Gege (Thank you,Big brother)," the girl said in a fluent chinese as it echoed.

Huh? What's going on?
Everything seems like it was just a dream. I picked up the red-pinkish ribbon which felled onto the floor...

"Elvin Tan! Please stand up and read Paragraph 8."

I snapped back to reality. Oh my gosh, I was daydreaming! I panicked.

"Psst..."

I look at Demetri who was sitting beside me. He pointed at the sentence on his textbook and read according to what the book said.

"You may sit down,"Miss Foong finally said.

I slumped into my chair, wiping off the sweat from my forehead.

"Thanks bud," I whispered to Demetri.

"Stop day-dreaming, okay," He threw an eraser at me and went back to studying.

I'm sure she still exsists. Because I always dream of her, my sister. I was sure that I have a sister.

Elvin dug his hand into his pocket, and took something out.

It was a red-pinkish ribbon.

{To Be Continue}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums