Were We Even Quarreling?

By steambunz - Thursday, June 26, 2008

For the first time, we didn't talk. Haizz...Si Ting tell me sumthing bout "HER". She suggested me to talk to "HER". I tried talking about her and her problems. The only answered she answers me is "DUNNO"!!! If this continues, I'm gonna commit suicide...(jk)...


See her face everday makes me...irritating...makes me wanna pour a whole bag of salt into her mouth and make her smile like a lunatic!!! Give her 1 big slap on her face also can...I'm sick of her attitude...really sick of it.


During science class, try to cheer her up by teasing her...she didn't even Laugh Out Loud...=.=ll...

HaizZ...nvm...forget bout cheering her up. Rather I just keep quiet all day.

Had a terrible headache. My head hurt everwhere!!! AND HAVE A TERRIBLE SORE THROAT THAT I CAN'T EVEN SWALLOW NICELY...SOBZ!!!T_T

Saw Jason's art project, quite nice. Not bad at all. He remembers to write my name in the Penghargaan. But he wrote my class wrong...Zzz...Nvm, hope I still can get the marks for the final year exam...

I think I'm gonna get a fever again...I can feel it!!!

Signed off.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums