Day 2-Marching Practise / Nose Bleeding

By steambunz - Saturday, June 14, 2008

9am, arrived at school. Wearing St.Johns T-Shirt with short pants (my St.John pants stolen liao) and black Jazz shoes. Look kinda ugly. Jason ask me why i wear like this when we fall-in (i was the only 1 who was wearing differently from the rest of the members), I told him that I lost my pants (i told him before during the first aid duty that day, but I think he didn't believe me). He nag again at us and warned me not to wear like this again (like I have a choice...).

March until 12pm, Cheek Kok came. See us march. Weird thing about the members arh, when Chee Kok not around, the marching sucks like a peace of *tut*. Then when he arrive, they all march like it's going to kill them to not march nicely.

After marching, Chee Kok ask us :

"So, what you think about your own marching?"
Silence.
"You know what I think about your marching?"
Silence.
"Bad arh. Teruk. Very bad arh, you know?"
Silence.
"There's no team spirit I see when you all march."

Then the rest all nag bla bla bla. Cheek Kok ask Jason to fall-out to let us rest because he can see through us we a very tired. And, of coz I am tired. The bottom of my feet is hurting like *tut* and my arm dunno wats wrong with it, it hurts when I lift it up.

He told us one thing before he train us. He says,"Discipline, Discipline & Discipline." on the other hand, Jason says,"Discipline, Effort & Spirit." The marching was completedly hopeless!!!(Yeah, hopeless then last year's training). Dunno how long stand under the sun liao, got this 1 feeling about my nose I was about to bleed. After marching when we fall out, walk to first aid room then I know I was about to bleed so I tilted my head downwards, It Bleed.


Nose Bleeding, it's a common thing that always happen to me once or thrice a year. An illness I guess? I rinse the blood away at the First Aid Room basin. But guess what? NO WATER!!!! So I use my drinking water, what a waste. Then sit on the bed and breath in(nose) and out(mouth).

Jason look at me and said outloud (people were all inside resting),"Suay Gei Ni permission Zhou Zai Chuang Sang?" (Who gave you permission to sit on the bed).

Silence. I immediately sit on the floor. Then, the Lung Wang And Nicholas shouted at him,"TA BU SHU FU LA!" (She's not feeling well la!) (As you can see, they both hated him...zzz)

Everyone look at me. I sit back on the bed and look away from them.

Took bus to mom's office. Bought RM10 reload prepaid card (reload my phone to reply people...-.-), RM1 for bus fair, RM1.80 for 100 Plus and RM1.30 for instant cup noodles (to tired to cook).

My leg really pain like *tut* like how it hurts last year when preparing for the marching competition.

Went mom office, was in a bad mood after reading His message, even gulped the whole mouthful of instant noodles into my mouth. Then He say "Sorry darling ><". Really melted my heart and soothen my anger that I choked on the soup. I forgot what I've said to him but he replied back, feeling sad? It hurts my heart when I make him sad. I think it was the first time that I've hurt him and almost brought me into tears. Sleep for 2 hours, but still so tired. Haizz...march for 5 hours like siao, came bact at 8pm and bath. Wash school shoes at 10.30pm. Haizz...so tired... signed off.snoring away into dreamland~^^

Word for the day:
There is 3 things that you need to obey when marching. Which is the 3D's. Discipline, discipline and discipline.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums