Love From A Distance {Chapter 1}

By steambunz - Thursday, June 05, 2008

This is it. My first day of school. As I drew a deep breath before stepping into the crowded, packed classroom. You can do it!!!

"Hi. My name is Elaine. I just newly transfered from Malaysia 2 days ago..."

Silents fills the classroom. Not a single sound was heard. Snoring sounds could be heard from the back of the class.

"Okay, Elaine please choose your seat and settle down. Everyone else please turn your textbook to Page 47..."

*Sigh*

It's my first day of school in Singapore. As I sat at the swing looking down at the ground. The other students were chatting & laughing away with their own friends. I drew a deep breath. You can do this Elaine! I did myself an victory sign as that was my logo.

"All alone,huh?"

I look up. A young, handsome boy stood in front of me.

"Well, yeah. It happens to everyone on their first day of school." As I look down on the ground again and begin swinging lightly. The boy suddenly stood in front of me and gave a close look at my face, almost kissing me!!

{To Be Continue...}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums