Love From A Distance {Chapter 2}

By steambunz - Thursday, June 05, 2008

It was another boring day at school...as so I thought. As I was staring into space when this girl entered the classroom, accompany by Ms.Liu, my form teacher.

"Ok, class. Meet your new student"

"Hi. My name is Elaine. I just newly transfered from Malaysia 2 days ago..."

The class was dead quiet. Snozzy was snoring behind the class.

"Okay, Elaine please choose a seat and settle down. Everyone else please turn your textbook to Page 47..."

Elaine...Elaine...Elaine...

Her name kept ringing in my head. Is she "notprettyenuf85"? The girl I met on a dating chat online? There was only one way to find out.

During recess, I saw her sitting alone at the swing. This is my only chance to do some investigation. I walk towards her.

"All alone,huh?"

She look up and look back down again.

"Well, yeah. It happens to everyone on their first day of school."

I bent down and look closely at her face. She stare at me with her big eyes and pushed me away.

"What the heck you're doing?!"

"Oh, sorry.Hehe..."

"You pervert!"

"Tell me more about you, Elaine."

"Why should I tell an ugly toad pervert about myself."

"Because, I'm asking you. What are your hobbies? What is your favourite colour? Where do you live?"

"I like running, my favourite colour is green and where I live is none of your concern."

She stood up and walk away. Oh, no!!! I'm losing my suspect!!! This was the last thing I had in mind. I took out my phone and dialled "her" handphone number.

*G-ring*G-ring*

{To Be Continue...}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums