Latihan Kepimpinan 2008

By steambunz - Saturday, June 21, 2008

First time went for latihan, Me(vise-secretary), Jillian and Natalie representing St.John Ambulance and went for the program. We took a bus and van there. 2 groups were separated. I boarded the bus, but was forced to be sent to the van, separating from my beloved Sara, nevermind la, I was going to sit alone in the bus anywayz. The van all Malay girls and 1 Chinese boy inside...-.- haizz...sit beside Pn.Rohani. Keep falling asleep, trying to stay awake. The program is held at Nilai International College (dunno where is that).


30 minutes later, we arrived at the NC (Nilai College). We first ate our breakfast, which was mee hoon and an egg. Can see some people don't have appetite to eat. But I ate it anyway, taste...satisfactory? X_X I bet I can cook better then the mee hoon.

Then started with an ice-breaking game, it was kinda fun, but it hurt my dear feet coz one of my group de girl need step on top of my feet, so pain...-.-ll The loser team, the leader was forced to do this : Go to any girl and say this,"Dear honey dear, if you love me, please smile for me." If the girl smiles, he wins. If doesn't, find next victim. Surprisingly, he went to Pn.Rohani. I was like ROFL!!!! Haha, she didn't smile...everyone roared with laughter. The next victim he choose was a success...haha...too bad my camera bactery SUX LIKE *tut* until cannot take picture.



Carry on, the lecture. The lecture hall was...Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! It's like those college place where students sits. And, it is VERY VERY COLD. But, I didn't bring my jacket, luckily I was strong enough to stand the cold till the lecture thing ends. The place was nice, filled with grass and very peaceful. The place was deserted as it is a Saturday. I WANT TO TAKE PICTURE OF THAT PLACE!!! STOOOPID CAMERA!!! Sobz...T_T...



The lecturer was interesting. He can do magic tricks which was REALLY REALLY COOL!!! ^_^


I found out I'm a artistic person.


The results of my personality thingy : Realistic-3, Investigative-4 , Artistic-16, Social-6, Enterprising-7 and Conventional-9


The most suitable job (which I tried to recall back) for me is : Actress, Architect, etc (forgot liao...x_x) Then we play a game, which was boring. Really boring. Then we had our lunch (rice with cabbage and chicken curry), the worst curry I've ever eaten. Sara didn't finished her food and threw it away. Bad Sara! You sinner!! (jkjk). I ate it finished, I'm a good girl and poor girl who eats everything that is FOC (free of charge). We should all learn how to appreciate things. Then we took pictures, the lecturer was holding so many cameras and we were all posing there like 15 minutes to take pictures.-.-ll Luckily Tracy send me one, sobz!!! Although the picture not that good...-.- But it was worth to remember and kept as memories~^^



Program Latihan Kepimpinan 2008!!! Nilai International University College!!!

During the whole program, I was feeling very, very, very, VERY emotionless. So many thoughts ran across my mind as the song "How Can I Not Love You"(from the show Anna And The King) played. All the surrounding area, was always thinking about Him. If I could only bring him here, I always thought.



Sat in the van, facing out the window, sitting alone as usual. Thinking & thinking of Him. HaizZ...then I fell asleep, lol. We were on the way to PutraJaya for sightseeing. It was a very nice and peaceful place. Walk alone. Saw this couple, holding hands...x_x feeling emo again, turned away and watch Isaac and the gang. They were trying to make the pebble skip across the big river. Then I remembered the Love Story "What I Did For Love". If I can skipped the pebble on the river 3 times "I Love You". It would be nice and maybe my wish would come true~^^. I didn't dare go down, coz it was dangerous, so didn't threw the pebble. Would like to try next time.


After that we were on the way back to school, it was 3.20pm, as we boarded the bus. Pn.Rohani gave us some kind of packet sauce recipe as a present. Each person takes 2 different recipe. Then, got more, so the people took more loh. I didn't take, as this is against the 5 Precepts (Buddhist 5 simple rules) to take without people offering it to you. Anywayz, I'm not a greedy person also. So just look out the window, continuing emo-ing by myself.


Pn.Rohani : Kesiannya adik ini. Berikannya 2 lagi bungkus ini kepadanya la (So pitiful lah this girl, give her the last two packet bah...)

*Gave me the last 2 packet* (LOL!!!!)

*Took the packet

-.-ll Reached school at 4pm. Went home at 4.30pm. Quite tired.

You must imagine this below so you think it is funny :

siewlin and Sara enjoying their meal, laughing and chatting in the food court.

Meanwhile, Jason training the members under the scorching blazing sun.
"Kiri! Kiri! Kiri, Kanan, Kiri!" shouted the members, almost out of breath.

(was suppose to be marching, but got program)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums