Quitting English Society...

By steambunz - Friday, June 13, 2008

Tired of having meetings...-.- everytime stay back surely must spend RM4++. RM2 for my lunch (you know I'm always hungry,so must eat,eat,EAT!!!F5) at school then spend RM2 for transport going home...-.- take bus home la of coz~

It happened yesterday, 11/06. Lydia Chang told me got English Society meeting. So last minute I felt like I didn't want to go, but I stay back anyways just to get the stupid full marks for my meeting, I stayed back at school loh, din sit Sara's car home. Then I went to the canteen bought 1 bowl of noodle then went to the table and sit down.

There were many students in the canteen. I was going to take a bite at my lunch when suddenly...Lydia walk in the canteen n knocked on the table."Today no meeting leh...only for Spelling Bee Competition..." I shouted at her."HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"Brought some attention from the students to my table.-.-ll psps sry guys!!So I have a tiny-weeney small quarrel with her.

Then after my lunch I look inside my wallet.RM3 left. I saw Yean Lynn. Went to talk to her. Then she suggested to send me home. At first actually cannot coz of her brother n bla bla bla. Then Lydia want a ride home too.Zzz...what la...should dump her at the road side...sometimes hate her sometimes I don't...-.- ARGH!!!!

I started to think that English Society is getting really boring, ecspecially so many students from Science stream. All pros and im the only member here who english sucks worser then they all. And all my jokes I tell all lamer then they all joke, they would stare at me like im crazy...

Miss Liew must be thinking, siewlin's english grammar is bad or watever crap she's thinking...Join English Society for 4 years liao, get a life man!! This is getting boring then what I've expected. Deciding to join Art Club (dunno wat name u call Kelab Seni? Thought it was abondon jor?X_X).

Signed off.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums