Sarcastic People With Sarcastic Attitude

By steambunz - Friday, June 13, 2008

Well, just came back from marching practise. Was tired. Not me tired, my feet tired.lol. And im hungry...xD

Today, finally can know my English test mark. Hahaha!!!I got my essay mark 74/85~Hohoho!! Writting is my passion!!!xD But got a lot of grammar mistakes...-.-ll. So total marks I got for English is 81%. Yes! Beat Yean Lynn's mark by 1 only!!! Muahahaha!!! Even Su Wei & Lydia who study in Science Stream got lower marks then me. Muahaha!!! Aiyah...got higher marks then them so what...I dun care also...

There was this 1 funny scene in the Multemedia Room, when Cik Lina was giving back the English Test Paper, then Jey got back his paper he said,"Oh my God, Fu*k." in front of teacher. Cik Lina glared at him and said,"What did you say?" Jey kept quiet."Minus 10 mark from your test paper,"Cik Lina scold. I was laughing like siao. HAHAHA!! He deserved it, not to say I'm mean la, this means, speaking vulgar...IS BAD. Hahaha!!!

Then after school went for the St.John meeting at the Fiziks Lab. They show us this video of the marching thingy thing until 1.15pm, the meeting thing end then it's Sports Carnival Meeting Discussion. Discuss half way, then I dunno what Lydia (Chang) say liao...all went blurz...ask her something she keep saying "later ask me,k?" "later ask me,k?" "LATER ASK ME,OK?!"...then fine...dun wan ask liao...just stare n listen to them.

Then after lunch went marching loh, first 1 hour marching quite...no Semangat loh...then Jason took over then scold here & nag there...he keep saying us not being discipline arh, then say of all the Body Uniform meetings, St.John the members is the only Body Uniform which the members doesn't have a time limit to come to meetings in time then suddenly he add on...

"Except for siewlin, of all the people she's the only person who always come early, even earlier then me..."

...My head went blur case liao...X_X (im flatterd xD)

4.30pm, marching practise finish then Sara's mom come fetch me home.

Of coz la, my feet really hurt leh...like 1-2 months din go for marching liao since after the School Sports Day. I thought my feet really cramp.X_X or maybe it's just tired~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums