Love From A Distance {Chapter 4}

By steambunz - Thursday, June 05, 2008

{Nitez dear. I love you}

The last reply from his online gf,notprettyenuf85.

As I stare at the ceiling. Thoughts of her ran through my mind. It started drizzling. I look out from the window.

"It's been so long,huh? I finally get to see you."

As I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

"Ah Low, wake up la. If not you'll be late for school. What did you do wor stay up late last night."

Demetri slowly opened up his eyes and look at his bedside clock. IT WAS 7.30am!!! HE WAS LATE!!! He ran into the bathroom and quickly changed.

*Thom*Thom*Thom*Thom

"Ma, pass me a piece of bread." As he make a big jump from the last few step of the stairs.

"Mommy busy la, son. Go take it yourself." Her mother shouted from the kitchen.

"Argh!! Nevermind." As he dashed through the front door with his bike.

Rain drops started dropping down and soon it started raining heavily.

"Oh, no. Don't do this to me! Please, please, please!"

He look at his watch.The time on his watch was 7.43am. He notice a phone booth and cycle towards it. He took shelter from there.

As he watched the rain pouring onto the streets. Everywhere was rain!

"I hate rain!" He bang his fist onto the phone receiver.

"Hello, sir. Can I come in?"

He didn't take a good look at her. And simply answered with a toned of frustration ,"Yes, yes. Come in."

"Oh, it's you ugly toad. Late for school also, eh?"

"Of all the people why do I have to be stuck with you." He gave out a groan.

"Because, I didn't want to. Hehe...maybe it's fate?! Hehe..."

There was a troubling noise. It seems it came from his stomach.

He rolled his eyes. Elaine kept staring at him.

"You didn't eat anything, eh ugly toad?"

"Yea..."

Elaine took a sandwich out from her bag. And handed 1 to him.

"Take it. I'll treat you for saving me yesterday."

"Hm..." He started thinking.

"Who knows you may poison me. And then rape me and then..."

"Hey! Don't want then fine! Hmph..."

He laughed. He took the sandwich. Both of them eat in silent. The rain slowly came into a stop. As the last drop of rain dropped onto the floor.

Demetri walk out from the phone booth and was beginning to cycle when...

"Hey! What about me?! You're just gonna leave me here?!"

"...Erh...why is that not?"

" You're such a heartless, ugly, stupid toad!!"

"...And if you don't wanna get onto my back then forget it stupid girl."

As Elaine quickly scramble out from the phone booth and jump into his back of the bike.He drew a smile on his face.

Demetri and Elaine were punished for being late for school and both of them stand at the corridor.

"Elaine..."

"Yeah, ugly toad ?"

"I love you..."

{To Be Continue...}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums