St.John Physical Training & Marching Camp

By steambunz - Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saturday, 1st Day of Camp,


7am-woke up, having slight fever
8.15am-reached school, was 15 minutes late for marching
8.15am-12noon- marching finishes (we finally started our first formasi!!! YEAH! GO ST.JOHN!) And I'm healthy again!!! WEeeeeeeeeeee!!! No fever liao!!!xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.30pm-take bus to Sekolah Menengah Confucion (Private School)
5pm-since got extra 30 minutes, go shopping at Petaling Street!!! Woohoo!!! But didn't buy anything...xD too poor liao~^^v
5.20pm-reached school
6pm-camp started (Jason, Slyvester, Lydia, Men Sing and Mei Hui were 2++ minutes late)

The camp consist of 30++ members joining, Taman Desa and Confucion St.John members. Only 9 people from our Division. We gathered at a small hall. Chee Kok, our officer-in-charge, separated the members into 3 groups. Alpha, Bravo and Charlie (same as Wei Ke's Dear group!!!xD). I was sent to Bravo, but changed to Charlie (lucky me...xD)!!! Our handphones and watches were all kept and it is prohibited throughout the camp. Cheek Kok doesn't want us to know the time coz to make us discipline."When I say you must be here at 5 minutes, you MUST BE here at 5 minutes, according to my instructions. When I ask you to drink then you can drink, when I ask you to talk, you can talk...,"he said. So, throughout the camp, I lost track of time.

Chee Kok punishes the people who were late for the camp. "Even if you come at 6.01pm, it is still counted as late,"he says. So the late comers were punished to do push ups, poor Jason. He's not an athletic kind of guy as I saw him having problems with push ups. Then we started with the physical excercise, we are asked to jog/run around the basketball court and the hall (which was very small). 30 rounds I think. I did fine. Then Chee Kok wants at least 3 contagion leaders (comanders who give out marching comands) from the 30++ members. 2 people from Confucion volunteer themselve. He say he wanted a contagion leader from our school. He kept on asking our school girls but no one answered. Then out of nowhere, I started the bersedia form and raise my hand!!! OMG..."Good,"he said. I don't even know what is contagion also!!! Chee Kok ask me dunno do wat, then I say I dunno how command then he say,"You dunno how to command then you raise your hand for what? Nvm...*look away from me*". Humiliated, I felt. I was just volunteering for my own school as the girls never comanded before...*sigh. Then, 1 of the contagion leader asked me to say the full command for the Masuk Baris (long). There were some minor mistakes, but I pray I will do fine.

Then, it was time to wash up, Chee Kok gave everyone 20 minutes to bath!!! LOL!!! I didn't bath. 20 minute, how you ask me go bath? Also, so many people will be fighting for the toilet. It felt like an hour then 20 minutes...-.-". Then we fall in and fall out then we ate our dinner. It was chicken rice and a sugarcane drink(no taste)!!!xD But, I hate it when it comes to when I don't have appetite to eat!!! Sobz!!! I wondered how I forced myself to eat leh...
After that, Chee Kok wanted each of the group to represent sum dunno wat presentation. It was boring forget about it. After that presenting thing, we move on onto the night walk. Everyone will be blindfolded and the 3 groups will be lead to overcome the obstacles which will be on our path. It was...kinda...slow for our group, very boring but yet scary at the same time. Our group was the worst as the leader didn't do his job well as a leader and the Charlie members were all hopeless and lost because of him. The winner was Alpha, I think they peek leh!!! Not fair.

After that night walk, it was time to sleep. Lights out!! I went to have a bath. The toilet was...smelly and dirty...-.-" Then sleep on a mattress, haven't even close my eyes, mosquito's started biting me. So I drag my mattress under the fan to sleep. It was dam COLD at night...-_-" din bring blanket. The room we were sleepin in was...an ballet room? Coz there were mirrors surrounding the whole wall everywhere and was quite familiar with it those childhood days.

Sunday, 2nd Day of Camp,

I was shook awake. A boy, name Mario, came into the room to wake the girls up. I think it was 6am. My leg still hurts from yesterdays training and whole day marching in school. Then, I go wash up. WTH...my toothbrush fell into the toilet hole!!! So deep inside cannot see. I'm not gonna pick it up MAN!!! So...didn't brush my teeth loh...so cham leh...sobz...T_T.

Then, started the physical exercise. Warm up the body first, then we do 20 rounds of running in the basketball court. Second exercise is sit ups, it was kinda easy. Do 50 only .Third exercise, is push ups, suppose to do 20 push ups, but then we do until number 9 half way then everyone say 10. Then Mario ask us to do all over again coz we didn't count nicely/cheating. My arm almost cannot stand leh coz must follow Mario's instruction, when he say down then we down, up then only we can up. T_T Done 29 altogether. Fourth is the frog hopping exercise, suppose to do 5 rounds, but everyone do 2 round already cannot continue coz too tired, even Mario can't go on either. The fifth exercise is back lifting, it goes like this picture below.

The black colour is the person who will be lifted up by the person who is going to carry(red). Charlie group (my group), only 4 people out of 9 who manage to continued to do this following exercise due to the frog exercise which made them very tired. The people was, Me, Lydia, Rita and the boy (forgot his name...lol). And we are the winner!!! Fu-Yoh!!! Haha!!!xD

Then Chee Kok gave us 10 minutes of rest, after that, he ask me, the contigion leader, to fall in the members, using the long command. I did 2 freaking mistakes!!!! OMG!!! Ai yah...first time I command, so, not use to it mah...=.=ll...I was so scared that my voice will run out of tune, and I couldn't hear coz of my ear air pressure. And, I pronounce the words so fast example :"hukuman = hukman" LOL!!!!

Then, Chee Kok teach us how to command. Then each and everyone of us will shout the command. "Orang tinggi ke kanan, rendah ke kiri, dalam satu barisan, paras", "Dari kanan nombor" and...I forgot liao...x_x. Then we finally had breakfast!!!xD It was...Nasi Lemak...which was, all black n have chicken...lol -_-" and it was pepper...so called Nasi Lemak. So, I shall call it... THE NASI PEPPER LEMAK!!! And it taste horrible, except the Milo. xD Chee Kok gave us 30 minutes of rest, after that meal, everyone started to have stomach ache except a few of the members including me. Everyone blame the Nasi Pepper Lemak...LOL...

Then, I am asked to fall in the squad again, this time, I WAS IN SENANG FORM NOT IN SEDIA!!! A HUGE MISTAKE!!!! LMAO!!!! I WANNA BANG MY HEAD ON THE WALL!!!! ARGGHHH!!!! Haizz...it went ok la, my sore throat getting worser coz due to too much of shouting. I keep forgetting the lines. ARGH!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO SUFFER SHORT-TERM MEMORY PROBLEM!!!! Luckily, one of my Charlie member, the boy (who join the back lifting exercise) help me by mouthing the words for me. THANK YOU!!! 2 people were late, and I dunno what they do la, walk in front of me. First was this boy who walk and turn facing towards me, face to face, so freaking close to me...Walau...I thought what was he doing wor...then another, was a girl. Now I know what they were doing, they were reporting the reason of their late.^^v Get it!! Yeah!!!

Chee Kok trained us how to lift our legs 90 degree by kicking the wall, and pusing ke kiri, kanan and belakang the correct way, then the rest can't remember.

The last thing I remember, we were all joking hanging out around, drinking 100 Plus. Then, the camp ended soon. It was 12noon, everyone went back to thier room and packed their stuff. Taman Desa Division improved alot, Cheek Kok says so.

Some how, the training was tough, but yet memorable, sweet and fun.~^^v

And, when I first reach home. I'm gonna have a nice, Loooooooooooooong, warm shower. My leg hurts...anyone weak in sports, or being pampered at home, come this camp and you sure cannot survive not even one day. Hahaha!!!xD

Finally!!! SIGNING OFF!!!!F5

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums