Sick People ?? Lol

By steambunz - Thursday, July 03, 2008

A few days ago...

My 2nd sister get fever...
Then my 3rd sister have fever...
Then I get fever also...2 times...
Then now Sara have fever...-_-

The Sick Family? Zzz...Who else is gonna have fever? My dog?Zzz... -_-ll

Sara didn't go to school today coz she was having fever. Somehow, I didn't feel lonely...coz Si Ting keep bugging me, which it was a good thing. Haha~Nice to have friends...and classmates to talk to...xD

"The Lost Siblings" Chapter 3 will be published before at the end of this Sunday. Sorry for making you (readers) to wait? Lol...quite busy this few days...HaizZ...and my brain not funtioning on how to make the story continue...-_-...

Signed off. First July Post Of The Month!!! Hohohoho!!!xD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums