The Lost Siblings {Chapter 4}

By steambunz - Sunday, July 06, 2008

Samantha enters the car after waving goodbye to Elvin.
"Hi Dad."

"Who was that young boy,"Samantha's father asked.

"Oh, that boy, his name is Elvin,"Samantha replied.

"Elvin? Elvin Tan? Is it,"His voice sounding serious this time.

"Yeah. Dad, you know him?"

He didn't answered that question immediately. He kept quiet until they reached home. He took out his keys to opened the door. Samantha grab his hand before he could opened the door.

"Dad, you haven't answer my question. Who is he? How come you know him,"Samantha asked.

Samantha's father look at her in the eyes.

"Sam, from today onwards. You are banned to talk to that friend of yours. You got that," He said with a firmed voice.

"But, why?"

"This, you will not need to know. You will obey my instructions and will follow whatever I say," He shouted at her.

Suddenly, a women in her 30's appear at the door. She was wearing a nightgown, her hair straighten, her tiny small black eyes and a bloody devilish hot body she have.

"Honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Argh, here she goes again, Samantha thought as she rolled her eyes.

"Hi Darling."

"Oh, honey. You shouldn't be so harsh on her. She's only a child. She doesn't know anything yet,"She said while moving her hands up behind his neck and gave him a passionate kiss in his lips and continued,"And you must be so tired after a busy day at work,come in and rest honey." Follow with another kiss. This time, it looks more like a french kiss.

Samantha watch them so sickeningly cuddling and kissing each other.

"I'm tired. Goodnight daddy...,"she paused awhile before she continue,"goodnight mommy..."

"Ahem..."
Samantha turned around and rolled her eyes again. She walk towards her and give her a peck on the cheek.
"That's my girl," the mistress smiled.
There's something father is hiding from me. Why? What is that secret he's keeping me from?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah Boy, help me dry the clothes outside please."
"Okay Ah Ma."
Samantha Tan...that's her name.
Argh...my head suddenly hurts. My head started to hurt so badly. Images were all spinning around me. What the heck is going on? The last thing I knew. I blacked out.
When I woke up, I find myself in a dark place. It was so dark, everywhere was all black.
"Where am I...am I...DEAD?!"
I started to panicked.
Suddenly, out from the shadows, appeared a young girl. It was the girl from my dreams! She slowly walked towards me, and gave me a pink Sakura flower and disappeared again into the darkness. Her giggling echoed in my ears.
"Ah Boy!! What happen to you?! Why are you lying down on the floor..."
I opened up my eyes and found myself lying down on the cement floor. The pain in my head still hurts.
"I thought you fainted or something. Make me so worried..."
"Oh, sorry Ah Ma. I think I felled down just now. I'm fine now Ah Ma. Don't worry."
"You better don't dry the clothes, you go rest..."
"Never mind Ah Ma, I will do it. You're old. You should rest. I can handle it," I cut in and quickly carry the bucket of clothes outside before she could say anything more.
While drying the clothes, I found a crumpled sakura flower in one of my school uniform pockets, soaking wet. Tears suddenly flowed down from my face. What's happening to me?
{To Be Continue}

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums