Hmm...

By steambunz - Tuesday, July 08, 2008

3rd Formation finally!! xD last formation to go and the competition is Next Saturday leh...can we make it?!!

Joined Sara and the rest awhile for Add Maths class...omg...If i stay any longer I won't crawl out from there alive man!!! I hate Add Maths...Zzz...and this Sara go dropped my umbrella into the longkang (drain)...Zzzz...How nice of her...

I WAS LIKE SO BLURZ DURING THE FORMATION leh....xD Make the team laugh also...haha...great to see them laugh...xD...
Poor Jason...he looks so disappointed in the team...xD Cheer up Jason!!! We can do it d!!!xD

During the formation practice, this Kadet Police shouted,"Who wants the Champion? WE ARE THE CHAMPION!!!!"

Everyone was like...THEIR BUNCH OF SHOWOFFS MAN!!!xD They shouted several times...but they shout like no semangat like tat d...Zzz...
Then after a few minutes...they shouted,"WE ARE THE LOSERS!!!" several times...
We were like...walau...are they crazy or what? Zzz...

After that 4.30pm go home.

Hmm...I realised...I haven't studied since after that mid year school holidayz...having problems with accounts and economy...eco should be fine gua...but I hate the stupid Essay part...Zzz...Accounts, I kinda feel confused about it...tuition and school ways is a major difference leh...dunno which to follow...if i follow the tuition one during test...will I have a BIG FAT ZERO IN MY TEST PAPER? ZZzzz...saddist...Mathematics also same problem...but at least there's some I still know how to do...i think...

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I VERY SHORT-TERM MEMORY PERSON LEH!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!! My pendrive also gone missing, my St.John collar pin also missing...ARGH!!!

Now The Lost Siblings {Chapter 5} stuck liao leh...dunno how to continue...thinking & thinking until I hit my head on the table still can't think...Zzz...

Haizz...I'm starting to miss Dear~xD (Are you reading this Dear...???F3)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums