Exam Over!!! / Chelsea VS Malaysia??LOL!!!

By steambunz - Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally Exam Over...lolx...

Yesterday was BM, Science, Maths and Moral. Lol...
Science was okay I guess...
BM...erm...I fell asleep then I can't finished it!!! F4...I was so tired...T_T
Then Maths was quite easy, can't say I can get A1, at lest 60% and above? It will break one of my first Maths Record in getting A1!!! LOL!!! Coz my calculations suckz like HELL!!!=.=ll
Moral...LOL!!! I didn't memorise a single Kata Kunci then...I dunno leh...sure fail...lolx...

Then today is English, Economy, Accounts and everyone most hated subject...HISTORY!!!! lol...
English was...how to say...easy gua...my English MUST score A1 d!!! If not...
Sejarah...lol...I dunno...the soalan struktur really empty...lolx...
Economi...hm...sure fail
Accounts...hmmmmm...sure fail also...lolx...


Anywayz...lolx...must study harder loh...last term exam coming SOONER!!!
And Dear's Birthday is coming also...x3
Not forgetting someone's special birthday who has been my friend...xD

Today went to put Dear's present in the post box...lolx...hope Dear will receive it as soon as possible...if not...will kill that SLACKING POSTMAN!!! lol...

CHELSEA VS MALAYSIA ????!!!! LOL!!!

Last night was the football match ...lolx...I didn't watch la...football so wayyyyyyy..not my type...but it is worth watching an overseas match team playing with our country's football team...hear alot of people talking about the match in the radio...lolx...
But of coz la...chelsea sure win la...ZzZ...where can match up with Malaysian's players d...ZZZ...their professional football players...wat do u expect...=.=ll

The score was 2-0....LOL...big gap between Malaysia and Chelsea...lolx...

x3 SoLaFlameZ

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums