Outing To Watch The Mummy 3!!!x3

By steambunz - Sunday, August 03, 2008

After school sits Si Ting's car to her house. First time!!xD
Tommy trying to charmed me with his magic stuff...again...lolx...
Gonna skip Science & Eco tuition just for tonight.

Wasn't paying attention at his tricks though, was looking at something else...was in deep into thoughts...argh!!! HOW CAN MY MATHS GET 43%!!!! WTH IS THIS!!! MY GRAPH ALL DRAW WRONG LIAO!!! Want to burn the whole paper into ashes n tear it into SHREDS!!! If I didn't do that freaking mistake my maths would have been 50%++ liao...sheesh...watever!!! dun care!!!
Si Ting's house is not far away from my house. Near OUG. Her house was okay gua...looks old in the outside but quite comfy in the inside~x3

Like every normal house I visited....haha...
should check out her CD's collected...omg...I think I can build a sand castle with it.

Then we settled down to have our lunch. Fried chicken, long beans, fish and soup~x3. Okay la...wonder why her brother never like it...lolx

After lunch, me & Si Ting went upstairs into her study room.

Fu-Yoh...so many things like once my playroom before...mostly I guess it was her stuff gua...
got air-cond also...x3 the place was kinda...hm...dark? it made me very Very VERY drowsy once I sat down on the chair...then she show me her photos and her Hey!Say!Jump! collections worth...dun wan to say price...say liao want faint....lolx...

Further then, she showed me her dancing moves.
Really make me speechless watching her dance...so cool...the tiles on the floor also coming off and I thought the floor was gonna break...lolx...

But then, the drowsiness slowly took over me and I almost felled asleep...x3

At the same time, I was deep into thoughts. Yeah, envy her that she's famous. Then I thought back into the future...after Form 5 she'll probably be moving away to Japan. That's really sad...probably we'll lost contact gua...haizz...time may change everything....T.T
And Probably by that time, she'll be famous or well known in Japan
Then, I most probably finding a part-time job and going to college like every normal college student would...(Just imagine sia....)


So I guess, money can't buy friendship, so spend your time wisely with them...=]

Daydreaming

Blek!!!x3

Si Ting went to take a shower, her brother, as usual, playing his magic tricks on me trying to make me stay awake while I wanted to...S-L-E-E-P...............................


After that, took a shower. Then we go Mid Valley.

Tommy With His Girlish Looks~Hahaha!!!

Tommy, Me & Si Ting

Then we met up with Slyvester & Yong Chue

Tommy, Slyvester & Yong Chuei

Then we look at VCD's. I thought I saw Ichigo there,lolx...well..it looks like him in friendster.... After that went into the cinema. Watch Mummy 3!!!x3

The movie...kinda boring...I almost fell asleep watching the first part...but the fighting part was okay la I guess...but still feeling tired...the touching parts was...boring? LOL...I think I would give it a 3/5.

Then we went to have dinner. Eat the...Chicken Noodle for RM 5.80. So expensive leh!!! And it taste horrible!!! I think I cook better then them. Then we took some pictures which was so Farni...haha...ecspecially Tommy...lol...really make me LOL!!! LIKE MAD when he put that fake cockroach in his food...HAHAHA!!!

Cockroach...Lolx...Sue The Manager!!!x3


Hehe...

After that we go look around till 10pm++ Si Ting's parents sent me home. Was really exchausted by then...online awhile then offline.

Slept at 11.30pm.



Tommy Carrying Me (If Only Dear Could Replace Him~x3)


Eat More Larh Weh...You're Too Light Leh...

*+~ Friends Forever ~+*

x3 SoLaFlameZ

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums