Exams...Haizz...So Tired...

By steambunz - Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My test results was out last week...

haha...this time fail very badly...badly till I almost din see the longkang(drain) and almost fell in...lolx...

well...envy my friends can get good scores, and...hm...let's say...some of them looked down on me, especially my teachers...

but well, that's the fact, and I have to face it that I din study well enough to get good grades...

Hmm...but there's one thing friends shouldn't say this to me :

Har?!! Your results that bad?

Hmm...friends should at least encourage them to do better next time...but it seems I receive some bad comments about me after all from them...

heartbreaking....isn't it?

as so it seems....

this is the last time I will say this...

NEVER LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE...

This is a bad habit that some of my friends got into. And to say...you are a SELFISH person...

Last year, during my PMR 3rd tryout exam I score quite bad marks, some friends which I dun wan to mention their names, compared their marks with mine. Left out, I guess I felt...
But after the PMR results came out...I score 2 A's...and my friends only 1A. Amazed with my results, I can see by their faces. And they didn't talk about their results and mine anymore.

Okay, let's get back to my subject...

My exam results were :

English - 94
Bahasa Melayu - 22
Science - 58
Mathematics - 43
History - 20
Economics - 16
Accounts - 25
Moral - 38
Arts - 97

English, can't say anything, if I fail my English I sure jump off KLCC...was in the top 10 highest score in class. Mr.Chai gave the top 10 "My Fair Lady" VCD...lolx...poor Sara can't get it...

B.M...hohoho...let's see...one reason I didn't pass my B.M...I fell asleep during the B.M exam period....zZz...haizz...Rugi sia...

Science, got study...so that's my marks loh...-.-" sure can improve better next time...

Maths...I thought it was freaking easy but my graph all draw wrong...zzz...what luck...

History...take tuition yet still fail...well...history is a common subject for students to fail...lolx...

Eco...I hate eco...I hate the teacher...end of story...

Accounts...hm...I don't understand but in the end I understand but tat was after my exam...-.-"

Moral...can't fix all the moral kata kunci into my head...well...too bad for me then...

Last, Arts...I dunno...I was the highest mark in class...I forgot which picture teacher took my marks from...I was quite shocked though...but proud to see my favourite subject getting the highest score although many subjects I did fail...teacher rewarded me $$ (haven't give me yet) for getting the highest score in class...so happy...=) Dun get jealous hor...x3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After recess, went back to class, alone, then sat down and talked to Teck Sin...then Jey Quang, the treasurer came to my table and asked for RM5 for the newspaper money...

I was busying talking to Teck Sin as I slowly took out my wallet...ready to give him...

Then that Idiot shouted at me again asking for RM5...

I got soo pissed off with his attitude that I shouted at him to wait...

I heard my voice echoed in class, as Teck Sin stares at me, Kavilan laughing at that Idiot and the whole class looking at us...

I threw my RM5 on the table as he stares at me...he took the money and walk away...

how dare he talk to a lady like tat...

Then continue to talk to Teck Sin...

pissing me off that *FISH Moron Idiot...

Haizz...so tired...how I wish I can get a 1 week of good sleep...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums