Sara's Problem, My Problem, Her Problem

By steambunz - Monday, August 04, 2008

Sara's having one of her stomach owser these days due to not eating breakfast in the morning...

It first started with vomiting then she couldn't eat, if any solid or liquid food is swallowed, she would vomit back out.
So she hadn't eaten for at least 2 or 3 days. That was last week.

My mom was concerned enough to tell her to have her breakfast. She even bought her a dunno wat present and gave it to her as a "Get Well Soon" present. Sheesh...

Then today it happened again...
This morning she was...quiet, pale and sleepy...
The same moody attitude I see in her every morning and it pissed me off.

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!!! WHY CAN'T U TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN HEALTH?!!
YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU NO APPETITE TO EAT IN THE MORNING?!!
YOU WANT TO BE SLIM IZ IT?!! SLIM MY FOOT LA!!!
*FISH U LA!!! BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL IN THE MORNING!!!
U WAN SKIP LUNCH SKIP DINNER NOT MY PROBLEM!!! BUT EAT UR BREAKFAST LA U *FRIED STUPID IDIOT FISH

*FISH HER LA
was so angry at her till I was actually scribbling all over my economy correction book. The writting was so horrible till I can't even read it myself.

Send a note to Yean Lynn to tell her to convince Sara to eat her breakfast...cane her, whack her, torture her, watever la!! Just get her to eat her breakfast la FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

What's with her family? They should be concerned about her health also...they so rich dun tell me they can't even supply her with breakfast?

AND IF YOU THINK SARA HAS A GOOD BODY SHAPE...
Please...Readers...think again...
Starving yourself in the morning...is NOT A GOOD THING TO BE SLIM!!! GO TO THE GYM LA!!! EXCERSICE LA!!!

Sheesh...this is pissing me off that I'm actually banging my fingers, typing on the keyboard...blurting all the things I hate so much onto this post!!!

*Deep Breath*
Calm down siewlin...it's not like yourself today...
*Deep Breath*
There...you see...not that bad, eh?

Oh...today got my Science, Economy & Moral.
Science - 58%
Economy - 16% (Zzz...i hate eco!!!)
Moral - 36% (lolx...=.=ll)

I have to put in effort in my studies...the results and dam freaking bad...argh...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums