Rest In Peace

By steambunz - Monday, August 25, 2008

My neighbour just passed away last Sunday...

He is an old man...living all alone...with no one to care of...

His name is Jen...I call him Uncle Jen...

He is a nice man...willingly to help people with their problems...ecspecially my mom...

The news just hit me when I woke up at 12noon, Sunday morning...realising that next door was noisy...

I saw a lot of people next door...and a van which the sign says,"Funeral Service".

I held my breath...and pray that this is not happening...

But it already happened...

I was too speechless to say anything...thoughts are running like a endless money counting machine...

Well...I got nothing to say but...

Rest In Peace Uncle Jen...

life is so different when you're not here...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums