What Kind Of Friend Am I...*Sigh...

By steambunz - Sunday, August 24, 2008

Did I make her feel happy & comfortable in class everyday?
Although we're friends for 4 years...there's always something missing...her smile...
Is she smiling everyday?

I know she doesn't like the class...
& she thinks that the class hates her....
it's her and her stupid negative thinking....

I know how much she wants to be with her other friend next class....

I feel like I'm a useless friend to her....
And when she mention that....that I didn't make her happy in the same class as her....
It breaks my heart....

A failure...from a friendship?....
Why?
I alwayz so quiet everyday...
There seems like I have nothing to talk...
Like what ?!
I feel so...useless...as a friend to her...

What am I suppose to do to make her happy?
Now she's getting sick and weaker each day...
What is happening to her?
What is happening to me?
What is happening TO MY FREAKING LIFE!!!???

Life is a peace of SHIT when you can't solve all your freaking problems....I MEAN IT!!!

Now the problems only doesn't lies on her now....it also lies on other of my FREAKING PROBLEMS!!!

How am I to solve it?...

1. How to make "HER" happy & comfortable in class everyday
2. Forget about the confession part that "SHE" say to me (FARKING PROBLEM)
3. Between me & my "so-called bf" and another "GUY"
4. "HIS" FARKING PROBLEM WHICH KEEPS ME FARKING DAM MISERABLE EVERY FARKING DAY!!!

haizz...feel so good after saying those problems....now...time to solve it....

1. I WILL TRY TO TALK TO HER EVERYDAY!!!!
2. WE'RE FRIENDS!!! NOT LESBIANS!!! (i wish she didn't confess to me about that...)
3. I WILL WAIT FOR HIM!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!! N if "YOU" ever confess to me (sum day 1 day), i will have to say to you...can we know each other more before confessing? But I still like you as a friend
4. fark this farking guy keep bothering me...what is his problem...no...it's not him...probably is HIM AND SARA'S PROBLEM!!!

I feel...like...im on the EVIL side....haizz...have to stop myself from typing all this freaking bad words...I'm already breaking one of the precepts...(is it?)
Haizz...what's with the world...
What's with me?

WHAT IS GOD PLANNING TO DO WITH ME....

I'm suffering...
Either I didn't follow the 5/8 precepts...
What...

When was the last time I become a wise person...
going to temple, pray...attend Sunday school...

Oh...FARKING COMPUTER...U RUINED MY LIFE!!! FARK U FOR LIFE!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums