St.Johns Gathering At School

By steambunz - Friday, August 15, 2008

So fast Friday loh!! Haha...put the plates in the FA Room first thing when I reached to school. Was almost late for assembly...

Then watch our school celebrate the National Day thing...lol...haven't even close to National Day then so fast celebrate jor....-.-"

After that, went for exercise. Yeah...I feel so fresh after that breath-taking & sweating exercise...

YES!!! FINALLY!!! I DID 50 PUSH UPS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I ROCKZ!!!
(did I mention...some students were looking at me & Sara doing exercises...lol...wonder what so nice to look at us...)

Very tiring...

At 11.30am, ask teacher permission to go out call pizza delivery. Teacher don't LET!!! She ask me finish her homework first...what is there to finish wor!!! I finish liao leh...

11.45pm, ask again, this time almost half begging her to let me go out...finally she let...

Went to staff room to call, make use of our school the phone mah....make them pay more...MUAHAHAHAHHAHA...

I dunno who is the caller...but I can't make out what he was saying!!! Mostly replying back...huh? what? pardon? what did u say? (I sound so rude....lolx) But he seems to know the place very liao coz he know my school beside got mosque...

By the time I finish the call, it was 12noon liao....minimum time for pizza to arrive is 1 hour!!! LOL!!!

After school, at 12.30pm, waited for the pizza man...lolx...

and waited...

and waited...

1pm....my seniors started chasing me asking for food...lolx...

I feel so guilty making all my St.John members waiting like that...starving...lolx...poor them...

But we did joke around to make things not feel so bad...Synn Dee, Jason, Lydia, Cheat Sun, Mei Hui, Natalie, Sean and the rest were joking, laughing and talking about the pizza man...lolx....

Imagine when everytime a motorcycle passes by, n the members were soooo hungry they thought it was the pizza man, they chase the motorcycle...

SURE LMAO like MAD!!!

Then finally at 1.30pm, the pizza man arrive, everyone was like...cheering at the pizza man when it drove up to us....ZZZZZZZZzzzz SWT!!!

Everyone took the 8 boxes of pizza and ran away with it...-.-"

leaving me behind to pay the bills....how nice of them...zzzz...

It was RM212.75 sens. The fund was RM300 from the St.Johns stalls on koko day. So I took RM30 for my plates and cups. Left RM50...lol....

Then celebrate loh...there were 50 members altogether if I'm not mistaken....to the count of my plastic cups missing....lolx...

After that, collect my winning prizes for the marching competition, give some to my friends...which I think it was nice...x3 I'm so sweet am i? Syok sendiri...!!! HAHA!!!

Ate a peace of BBQ pizza and a chicken...lolx...pizza nice...chicken...my mom can cook better then that...xD Syok!! Syok!! x3

Went to Sara's house to discuss her birthday games for tomorrow. This is gonna be so fun....*sinister laugh*...

Ok loh...so far like that oni...

Time Really Flies...

*sigh...

Now is the 1 week holiday liao....x3

Can't wait!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums