You Called That Scary???

By steambunz - Sunday, August 31, 2008

Went Mid Valley with Si Ting, Tommy, Sara, Sara's BF &...guess 1 more whom I invited??
Lolx...no...it's not my BF...ZzZ...it's Kee Ping!!
xD lolx...first time invite friend in the Internet go out...no leh...he say he was too boring so ask him whether he want tag along...but okay lah...at least his not those dirty pervert guyz who would kidnap you then rape you then kill you then...lolx....=x
Actually....I dun wan to go out d...because Sara's mom says that only if she go with a group of friends, she allowed her to go out with her BF...ZzZ...lol...and of coz...if she want me to go...she must pay my movie ticket...xD So does Si Ting...xD
So....thankz to Sara...come pick me up quite late....then reach Mid at 11am....-.-"
Then..."What The Banana Splitz"...!!!! The queue dam long untill the ring there also got...ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
So....wait wait wait loh...didn't know it was actually quite fast in fact...within 30 minutes reach counter liao...
Then meet up with Kee Ping for the first time then introduce all those crap stuff...then waited for the princess darling Si Ting to arrive loh....ZzZ...really wait until I hungry liao...

Me, Si Ting & Sara
Then we took pictures....I didn't want to take...ZzZ...it was Si Ting's idea...Then Kee Ping want see Tommy's magic tricks...so ask him perform loh...you should have look at Kee Ping face...so confused & blurz like that...lolx

Kee Ping Watching On Of Tommy's Tricks (Ignore The Girl On The Right Side)

Kee Ping Look So Blur....lol...

Then we go walk around buy stuff...then we go eat~Yeah!!! xD Finally!!! xD We ate Japanese food~x3 It was okay lah...quite cheap I think...that was only the cheapest restaurant we can find...me, Siak Kor (Sara's BF) & Kee Ping ate only....the others were...on diet ?Lol...

Then took pictures again...Zzz...what's so nice to take pictures leh....

We saw Pn.Chua leh!!! Omg...we were eating facing the window then I suddenly saw her then I shake Sara & Si Ting then we wave back at her smiling...she wave back at us...Woohooo!!! xD

After that, we went to watch movie loh...watched "The Strangers". They say it's a true movie worh...the cinema was freaking cold man!!! It was so cold...that my teeth was gritting since the show started & till the show ended...-.-". The show wasn't that scary...I just hate to see blood & people hurting one another...somehow I can feel the pain through my skin...The show only make me very gan chiong only...lol...Then Sara & Siak Kor dunno do what romantic at the theather...lol...hold hands only lah...-.-"

After the movie we go makan makan then go The Gardens which Kee Ping haven't been there before...so...like that loh? Then we went to the bookstore to find Tommy...then we took more pictures again...ZzZ...

Tommy & Me

Look At Siak Kor's Face Reaction When I Suddenly Jumped Behind Them (I love myself...xD)

Hmm...then after that Si Ting & Tommy went home...Then me, Sara, Siak Kor & Kee Ping were wondering around like wondering ghost like that...so boring dunno want go where liao...I bet everyone was very tired...I was sleepy, tired & almost all drained out...

Siak Kor went home...then brought Kee Pin to the KTM there...then finally...the 2 best friend quality time...yeah...............xD

Go buy bread for my family...then follow Sara see her eat...then go home at 7pm.

=.=ll sad leh...saved my school pocket money to RM100...then today used until RM20++ liao...What la....Dun wan go hang gai anymore liao....T_T...I'm broke enough...sobz!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums