Church Camp At Pork Dickson "No Apologies Camp"

By steambunz - Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just came back from camp...

And also just finish unpacking my stuff, etc, etc...

Aiyah...I lazy to state and remember what I did for the last 3 days and 3 night camp la...

I think it was okay i guess...was in Forever's group, contains 16 members...with Shin Yee and Harry...

Yean Lynn and Mr.Woo...(was is Mr.Hoo or Woo...?lolx...he is a tempo teacher in our school)

...I did like a tiny weeny bit of the camp...but somehow...something makes me dislikes it...

It was probably the discipline in the camp...they should have banned girls from wearing pants/skirts above knee length...arghh...so horrible...so way no discipline...(tatz why I never wear so nice outside...so I won't get raped by dirty guyz~~ :) )

And when they say lights out at 11pm...make sure the committee must patrol THE DORMS (girl/boy) to make sure the lights are off...and wake up call also the same leh...wake them up 1 hour early to let them get dress or watever la...

And if can...try putting morning exercises as well early in the morning after devotion loh...it's even better I guess...I would have love it alot more 10% if they did put morning exercises...

Nah....It wasn't the discipline that make me unhappy...it was probably the friends there...

HOW I HATED THAT SOMEONE AND THAT ANOTHER 2 MORE SOMEONE WHO WAS IN THE CAMP AS WELL...same group also...accept 1...probably...that stops me from enjoying the camp which I'm not suppose to be...

Oh...I was sleeping near the stupid air-cond...on a double deck bed (i was sleeping on top)...Holy Siew Pao!!! Dam *tut* so COLD!!! Woke up several times in the middle of the night coz too cold...I was wearing a jacket sa more...and using a blanket but STILL COLD!!! *tut*

The food was okay I guess...alot of flies flying around everywhere...arghh...dam those *tut* flies...dam dirty that canteen...dam so not hygienic at all...I rather bath in dirty toilets then eating dirty food...(im suppose to be thankful...-.-").

Wai Seh...first time go to camp got AIR-COND WOR!!!

...i wasn't there to enjoy those luxuries & comfort...

I was there to attend the workshop and to listen and understand and know more and...lol...play the activities ?xD

The bathroom and toilet still okay...but got windows open 1 geh!!!-.-" People can see us bathing like that...zzz...but block it loh...at least got a shower, right? Better then bathing with a TOILET HOSE in my Physical St.John Training Camp...lolx...but that camp was way better then PD Camp...absolutely.

The camp was about Life, Love & Sex...interesting topic, right? Sure it was...but lazy to type here...

Workshop...got 7 I think...listen until wan fall asleep jor...some I know already...-.-"

At least I know 1 thing...Premarital sex is sex before marriage...hahahahaahahaha!!...not farni...-.-"

Blah Blah Blah...then our group theme sketch was Adventure...

lol...our sketch is about a couple in search of a "Golden Char Siew Pao" (I created one d...lolx...) to save their friends who is held hostage by pirates...lolx...

After the Talent Night which 3 other teams won....everyone was like talking about that Char Siew Pao...lolx...but...haha...sad...they din notice it represents me...lolx...at least some did...lolx...
my group was like laughing like siao...lolx...the audience same also...i think...

Catch The Flag was fun...but we lose...zzz...2 times sa more....haizz...(Black VS White) {Our team was white...containing 3 groups}

Beach Game was okay...dig until hand dam tired orh...I can't find a single vitagen bottle!!! Argh...but at least we finish in second place...thanks to the girls!!! we Rockz!!! We finish faster then the boys...muahahahha!!! I heard that after the caterpillar, people complaining their butt and hand pain worh...lolx...pain meh?lolx...not really gua...

What else...worshipping is fun, although I'm not a christian but I find it very enjoyable and the song quite nice~x3

The rest dunno loh I guess...

oh...I met 1 boy which I think he was from St.John...he was like walking in front of me then suddenly turned at the back and look at me and say,"You're from St.John right?"

I was like...erh...how he know me? How he know I'm from St.John...lolx...

Then we chatted a little bit before I went to bath...surprisingly...I was still in shocked...through out the whole camp...lol...Arghh....my bad...I forgot to ask for his name, age and his e-mail add...

Ahhh...nvm...

Oh...how he know me again? He say he saw/know me worh...in 2006, I was in Form 2, then I think me & my St.John Division went to the...First Aid Demonstration Dunno dunno wat heck thing la...can't REMEMBER!!! I think there were many other divisions over there as well...aiyah...can't remember la...my stupid brain can't remember anything d...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well...it's good to be home once again...

Yean Lynn mood swings back to action once she on the radio and she was screaming like siao...lolx...

And, me...

my table messy like garbage bin...
my kitten grow so big liao...
my dogs all sniffing my clothes...
my beautiful toilet waiting for me to use NOW!!!
my beautiful bathroom waiting for me to use it LATER!!!
my (not my) grandmother as usual nagging & being grumpy like a peace of crap...
my younger sister as usual chubby and...pampered...
my 2nd sister...still as selfish as before...and stubborn...
and...
my mom...not yet back from work...zzz....-.-"

Okay la...I stopped here for now...later still got stupid sucker tuition...*tut*...-.-" HaizzZ...

Welcome back home Char Siew Pao aka Siew Lin!!! x333

Eh...I realise I didn't have that feeling of wanting to become a christian again...lol...YES!!! I'm STILL A BUDDHIST!!! A STRONG BUDDHIST!!!

I LOVE MYSELF!!!

I AM UNIQUE!!!

ok...im sounding like im sarcastic and stupid...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums