Membayar Bil Elektrik Loh...Haha!!!

By steambunz - Monday, August 11, 2008

Mom ask me to help her pay the electric & water bill cause she was busy working and don't have time to go to the TMNet building there to pay.

Since anyway, the TMNet building was near by my school, so, she gave me the responsibility to finish the task loh...and of course...she give me the money to pay lah...you think I so rich meh...xD And this is the only chance I can be independant and learn...

She hadn't pay for 1 month...zzz...I was staring at her with my eyes open...

Thank gosh the electricity is still running although haven't pay for 1 month....Can imagine doing my homework in the kitchen with candle lights....=.=ll

After school, thought I can go out alone but...*sigh...see what happens when I tell my friends and in the end...Sara, Yean Lynn & her *AHEM...tag along...-.- to ensure my SAFETY....lolx...-.-"

Oh, by the way, we were staying back to study accounts together.

Then walk walk walk...reach the building then go in...(people must be wondering what are we doing in there and in school uniform sa more)...

Then, I kinda go blurz liao...finding the ticket thingy...then dunno press what button...click the "Pambayaran" then wait for the number...lolx...I still remember is 1175....HOHOHOHO....

Nothing la...Yean, Mok & Sara just sit there to enjoy the air-cond. Just give money then go loh...

Didn't know it was that easy....

I bet the person at the counter must be thinking...."Hmph...what is this school girl doing here...must be ponteng sekolah..." lolx...I doubt it...xD....I bet he never see a school girl like me paying the electric & water bill before....haha...

It's good being independant, you may not know what will happen in the future when there's no one to help you and you're all on your own, ready to face the reality world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many of my friends asked my why go for marching and why I like it so much. What did I gained from it? Don't I think it's wasting my time?

First and foremost, marching is cooperating with my team, and I enjoy it. Lose as a team, win as a team. Suffer as a team, enjoy as a team. And it is not wasting my time.

Secondly, marching is all about discipline and self independant. Sometimes when I can't find transportation to go home, sometimes I would walk home by feet or wait 1 hour++ for the public bus. That is experience.

Lastly , keep fit mah...hahaha...you think it's only marching? Sure got physical excercise to make you fit.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums