Walkaton 2008

By steambunz - Saturday, August 30, 2008

lol...another First Aid Duty to do again this year...lolx...

So then...I almost lost the FA room key...lolx...was in panicked when I can't find the key...

Search until 6.50am then found the key...on the floor at the car porch...ZzZ...=.=ll

Almost gave me a heart attack...

Then all the crap things loh...this Nicholas ditched me in the FA room just to wait for the rest of the performers come back change clothes....zZz...Big bully de la he...-.-"

Then...I was the squad leader of my team A containing 2 of my members which our station will be in school...lolx...sounds kinda lame...Home-Based...so...you guess loh if there's any casualty...lolx...(of coz no la dumb dumb....-.-)

They organise the walkaton...but the principal himself didn't walk...What la...*tut*...

Was wondering if it was wasting my time to donate this money to the school...(to put stupid CCTV & watever crapz la...)

lolx...so far...duty quite boring coz no casualty...lolx...after 30minutes the students come back from their so called "walkaton"...lol...I take so many free snackz...lolx...greedy me...xD But i can't stand it....coz it's FOC (free of charge) lolx...

Nicholas was pretty pissing off...dunno y...suddenly say want make the squad leaders do pumping...lol...then sent us off for another duty...-.-"

Then the students were all gathered at the Arena Wira to hear the "Music Of Life" (means...the teacher boring talk...-.- im so mean...yes of coz i am..-.-") they were talking about this stupid expensive handphone n about it's qualities...walao eh...RM800++ siao lang...I no need eat Char Siew Pao anymore liao leh...

At 10.45am, Sara's dad fetch me home...and this couple of pengawas giving us trouble from letting us go home...lolx...

The school suppose to end at 10.30am...but the talking crap stuff also haven't finish liao...lol....

So....dunno la...go home loh.....and...lolx...Nicholas forget to punish us pumping??lolx...He was so busying dating his *Ahem in the FA Room...ZzZ....-.-"

And the *Ahem arh...keep following Sara arh...lol...see him want make me slap him leh....soo annoying...-.-" ECSPECIALLY THE WAY HE LOOK AT ME...!!! It's like his face is saying..."Keep out from my plan you b*tched...." (LOL...) Did I mention his face is like LCLY (lan ci lan yong...lolx) siewlin....better stop gossiping you dumb dumb pig...!!!! -_- I can't help it...!!!! RAWR!!!

I wonder...why guyz can't just give up on Sara when she says she REJECTS them...Zzz...bunch of freakoz...dunno wheather they love her for real or love her becoz of her outer beauty...ZzZ...noobz...!!!

YTU : Bowling

Hmm...chucrh organize a Bowling vent today...so go loh...
*sigh...how annoying that Harry keeps annoying me...somehow he did say sorry but I dunno how to forgive him...I didn't say I did forgive him...I just ignored him at give him one of my look at him...

The place was Bukit Jalil Club or sumthing like that...the place was big...got a lot of other sports stuff like that...(e.g swimming pool, etc.etc)

So...meet back some of my Gospel Camp Forever group friends...ecspecially one of the St.John guy (but we didn't say hi)...dunno why so attracted to him...like I want to dig him out for more information about our Division...lolx...

So me, Yean Lynn, Sara, Jing Yee, Harry and 1 more girl in 1 group....

I forgot to bring my purse...-.-" then this Harry keep insisting to pay for me...ZzZ...okay...he pay for me...but I'm not gonna pay him back coz I didn't ask him to pay for me...I was actually gonna ask Sara to help me pay first...it was RM6

lol...how long I never play bowling liao...quite some time liao...so...first 3 tries pretty suckz badly...but then it keeps improving each try...

Harry kept bugging me on how am I suppose to throw or watever crap...I can't stand him and finally told him off that I can play by myself n he don't need to teach me...
Then I did quite badly....both balls went into the longkang....lolx...

But, heck...in the end I was the winner...79 points...not that bad....but it's still bad...that show him off and make him shut up for the mean time for saying me...make him feel bad for talking about me playin badly...sucker...NOOB!!!

Lol...I did 1 strike...which was pretty lucky...xD...Sara was leading at first...then Jing Yee...then the other girl...but in the end I won....hohoho...I feel so happy to make him take back for his words that sore loser!!!

Yean Lynn was quite moody....like last year...she dunno how to play bowling...so...like that loh...pity her...*sigh...

lol...I even beat Jhow Wei...lolx....@_@

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums