IU Day (International Understanding Day)

By steambunz - Sunday, July 20, 2008

After the competition, took a bus to Mid Valley and meet up with Si Ting, Tracy, Tommy & Alvin. Surprisingly, I met Mr.Chai too who was with them. (I was wearing the St.John half-u).


Si Ting was wearing a high heels...which makes her taller then me & Tracy...haha...and pretty too...but she kept complaining that it was painful...lol...


Mr.Chai was there, Alvin told me that they saw him while they were waiting for me. So, they chatted with him.lolx...Alvin say that he...erm...wanted to watch a movie or sumthing...


Then we hang out around to chat before parting Mr.Chai, Alvin & Tommy and went shopping for Si Ting's lip gloss which cost...RM20++....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz...then we went to McDonalds for my lunch...and Tracy's lunch...


And...LOL!!! There was only RM4 in my wallet...!!! Haha!!! Then we went to McDonalds...the cheapest store I could think of...hehe...Tracy bough McValue porridge...and I beg Si Ting for RM10 to buy McValue Fillet 'o' Fish. x3


Then Alvin & Tommy found us at McDonalds and he belanja us Donuts!!!! From Big Apples!!! x3

SiTing and me

Me feeding SiTing

Tracy feeding me!!x3 Yum...

Tracy

Tracy feeding SiTing...ARHM!!!x3

Finger Lickin' Good Mmm...xD

Big Apple

The movie started at 3.10pm, it was kinda nice, but a little bit too violent for me coz I'm really sensitive to those "hurting people" type of shows...><

But, heck. I love the show and I did enjoy it. Although Tommy keep being really flirty with me...ZzZ...(he was sitting beside me)
Tommy was so cool when he did the magic card trick!!! Really made my day much more happier~xD

And he patted on my head and said me cute...lolx...x_x

Sara called my phone several times in the middle of a climax of the show in the cinema where Batman need to choose who to save before the bomb turn off...my phone no credit...-.-"

And I need to either choose to stay and watch the show or sits Sara's car to her house to take a shower before going to the school, IU Day.

Argh!! Make me so pressure...so I finally choose to stay to watch. I ain't wasting my RM12 to not watch the show finish!!!

The show ended at 5.30pm...omg...the show is like...2 hour and 30 minutes...x_x

And we were late for the IU Day which is at 5.30pm!!!

We took a taxi to Tracy's house to shower. It was 6pm by then when we reached her house. We were running like we're in a Amazing Race Competition like tat...lol...and SiTing was so funny when she complains while running in her high heels...Haha...I was laughing all the way till Tracy's house. It was an Condo. A walking distance to school only.

To quickly took a quick shower.I wore a simple sleeveless black dress (above knee length) and...wore my marching boots..ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...C'mon...I forgot to bring my formal boots and left it at home...I look so retarded man!!! -.-"
My Marching Boots...ZzZ...

By the time we reached school it was already 6.30pm. Tommy, Alvin, Zheng Jun and Chien Hao were waiting. They were looking quite smart in their formal clothes...x3

Arhh...geesh...missed alot of activities...>_<

The party was great...and check out!!!

Sara was looking so hot and pretty in her boots and clothes...xD (and I look so retarded in my marching boots....-.-")

Yean Lynn was sweet and nice looking...x3

Lydia wore the same dress that she wore in the St.John's dinner...ZZZZZZZZZZ...ask me to wear differently, she go wear the same clothes herself...-.-", she said she overslept so she simply wear...lolx...
And the weird thing is...no one notices me in my retarded marching boots...lol...x_x
The Red Carpet at the Arena Wira Hall (I can see Swen!!!xD)


Everyone looked so different when they wear formal clothing's...x3

Especially our class, 4K2. Fu-Yoh. Almost everyone in our class turn up in the IU Day. Especially those puppy loving couples. Swen & Joey looking H0t~xD. Class secretary, Priscelia and Aaron Tan(4K3) looking so sweet x3...and not forgetting...

Sara and her *AHEM!!! *cough *cough...Bf...HAHA!!x3
Lookin' Hot Tonight People xD
(Tracy, Lydia, SiTing, Yean Lyn, Sara, Sara's BF & Tommy)

They really look so "made for each other" man!!! I mean, Sara and her BF (right)
Sara, Tommy (the spoiler) and Sara's BF

The 3 Best Friends
Yean Lynn, me and Sara

The Pretty Girlz Tonight
Lydia, Sara, Su Wei, Chwee San and Yean Lynn
Every party must have food!!! xD No food, no party for me~ :)

Ming Yew dressing like a girl!!! HAHA!!!
Ming Yew and Tracy

Ming Yew dressed like a girl and walk in the red carpet during the fashion show. The crowd went wild and.....IT WAS DAM FARNI MAN!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! LAUgh until stomach pain...!!xD

Miss Sharon last year in SMKTD...Happy retiring Miss Sharon!!!
The Winner of the Chinese Group Competition...they so farni...xD
The night ended really soon as usual...I enjoyed my night. Party all night long. The band was cool. The music was cool. The jokes were farni. The food was...not so good...lol...Everyone went home at 9pm. Stay back with Yean Lynn, waiting for her mom to pick us up.
It was pretty cool, and felt so happy that night. Feel like getting myself drunk...LOL...and I took a close up picture with Sara and her BF Sitting together...muahahhaa...!!! She turned around several times while I was taking the picture...lol...but I pretending I was looking sumwhere else...hehe~xD Then suddenly caught red-handed...lol...Shh....dun tell her I post it in here...xD
Some people say I looked so hot in that dress...x_x or maybe their refering to my body shape? and also refered to my muscular arms...-.-"
Yean Lynn mother was like...keep saying I was so athelic and fit,etc...ZZZZZzzzz...-.-"
Sara and her BF...Shh...dun tell her I post it in here...x3
Aww!!! C'mon!!! Hold her hands already!!! Sheesh...
As the exciting day comes to an end as I looked out at the window, the radio playing "Hero" by Mariah Carey.
I miss you. x3
x3 SoLaFlameZ-thx for your support Dear

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums