First Aid Exam (FINALLY AFTER 3 LONG YEARS!!!)

By steambunz - Sunday, July 27, 2008

Finally waited 3 years already!!! First Aid Exam!!! RAWR!!!!
So nervous, confused and blurz at the same time.

Reached Kuen Cheng Girls school at 7.50pm together with my junior.
Then we Four in. There were 31 people in our division who attend for the test. Yeah!!! Yoko also came!!! I'm so proud of her to be brave to take up the test although she haven't studied at all...xD Sure can pass d!!!

At 8.45am, we were in a classroom. The theory exam started. It was...how to say...a bit hard ?lolx...but was glad that I was finally taking the EXAM!!!

Those who were finish can submit the paper. I submitted mine then went out. Sheesh...really hard, i think...I can't even think at the moment...


After that is the practical exam. We waited. Then one coordinator come in and ask for 2 volunteer's to go for CPR. I look at Lydia. She look at me. Then we both got up. (so called a hero...-.-"). Then the members wish us all good luck and we walk confidently into the the exam room. I went in first. Lydia waited outside.

The officer asked for my name. I replied but he couldn't find my name. He asked my to ask my senior. Lydia was called in and same too, her name was not written in the list. So we two walk confusingly back to the classroom. Everyone was surprise to look see us again.

We were like...very confused. Then we sat down and quickly revised. The others were called to different sections. Got 3 sections, Bandaging, Recovery Position/Transportation and CPR/Choking.

It wasn't our only names not being in the list. But also 7 other members. All seniors. So we waited, revised and wait again...and wait.

Until 12noon. We can finally take our practical exam!!! We all 7 went to take the transportation. It was okay. But all look confused.

Then next is Bandaging. The officer sound kinda mean...-.-"
But I was the first one to finished with my bandage and the officer was satisfied~xD So happy.

After that, we went for the CPR. Lol...got mistake man...is not mistake. I WAS CONFUSED!!!!
The man ask me wat is choking. I answer him liao. Then he asked me how is it when someone is choking. I answer a little bit of wat I know then he reply with me with all the crapz that I forgot to answer!!! arhhhhh!!!

Then I do the Choking method. I think it was okay gua. BUT TROUBLE STARTS TO COME AGAIN WHEN DOING THE UNCONSCIOUS CHOKING!!! I dunno where i did wrong. I know wat I was doing but confused liao...shyt dammit!!!

After I walk out from the room, there was only 1 feeling I felt at that time, failing my First Aid Exam.


SHYTTTTTTTT!!! Haizz...watz done is done...is un-reversible. Fail means fail loh...haizz...but...I can't give up hope yet!!! SURE CAN PASS D!!! SURE CAN!!!

Next is school exams!!! WTH!!! F*** SO STRESS!!! SO PRESSURE!!! ARGH!!! *banging on laptop keyboard*


All the best to all the St.John members who had taken their First Aid Exam. I hoped you all can pass the exam. And I know that you all will coz I have faith in you all!!! Can de la...xD

x3 SoLaFlameZ

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums