St.John 20th Anniversary Charity Dinner 2008

By steambunz - Saturday, July 12, 2008

Before The Dinner :

Me : Cannot wear this la...
Mom : Wear this...I don't care
Me : Dun want..!!! I dun wan to look like an old aunty...

The Day Of The Dinner :
Me : Wear wat leh....!!! *throw clothes everywhere
(Note : Finding formal clothing)

Today's dinner was okay. Not bad after all. I did enjoy myself, although my mom force me to...apply lipstick on my face...GROSS...wth...ZzZ...

I got sunburn from today's marching training!!!4 HOURS UNDER THE SUN!!! SOBZ!!!....My chest got this 'V' shape dark side...look...so weird...T_T But, heck. The kawad asas was okay...i guess...FINALLY WE'RE DOING THE 4TH FORMASI!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pengakap copy some of our ideas leh....lol....cursed you all lose for stealing our ideas...^^v (jkjk~xD)

I really enjoyed the charity dinner. Payed RM20. Quite cheap.xD
The people who were going for the dinner were Jason, Lung Wang, Chuen Hoe, Wuei Ging, Synn Dee, Wee Ching, Rita, Jillian, Lydia & MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!xD

The boyz, smartly dressed *whistle*
And the girls, breath taking *clap hands* xD

You should see the officers how they dressed. All so cool+Yeng!!!! xD Got badges or watever thing on their coats...So smartly dressed!!!xD


The Dinner Ticket

My mom was like...so proud of me for wearing like a young lad once again after 2 years of wearing like a tomboy...ZzZ...she took so many pictures of me...omg...ZzZ...she forced and apply that hideous lipstick on my lips...argh...!!! A lip gloss will do on my lips but not lipstick...!!!RAWR!!!! But before the food course started, I wiped it off. -_- Thank goodness...


Hm...look fat...need lose more weight...

The dinner took place in Kuen Cheng Girls School, Saturday, 12th July 2008, 6.30pm. I seriously, enjoyed the dinner so much. The food was okay...not bad but also not that good either.

And, SARA...GUESS WHAT THEY EVEN SERVED US? IS....CHICKEN!!!! MUAHAHAHHAA...

Neither from our table or lucky draw got really lucky today...hehe...xD

The performances was okay. I loved the video part...it seems touching...or maybe it was the music that was playing, lol...coz...all the pictures I dunno who is the people lai de...HAHAHHA!!! Poor Lydia, next year chairperson liao loh...she'll be SO WAY SUFFERING MAN...HAHAHAHA!!! Can't laugh...coz I will suffer also...ZzZ...

The dinner ended with the desert course, by that time, I was already bloated. Then Lydia suddenly jump up and wanted to do the "YAM SENG". Then, our table, everyone stood up and shouted YAM SENG!!!

THEN...LMAO!!! THE OTHER TABLES STARTED FOLLOWING!!! THEN THE OTHER...THEN ANOTHER...THEN ANOTHER ANOTHER...and on and on...we were like laughing and laughing...The hall echoed with shoutings of YAM SENG here YAM SENG there...lol all competing each other

Lydia said,"See!!! We are the legends who started it first. Haha" (lol...HAha...)

We even shouted,"Yam-yam-yam-yam-yam-yam SENG" (LOL!!!!) and "St.John Fu-Yoh"....(MORE LOL!!!)

Then we took pictures, so fun leh...really smiling and laughing...xD Hehe...Erm...ps...no take camera...haha~xD Okay la....I'll ask Wuei Ging or anyone to wash the photo or send it to me to show u all la...zZz...

Really had fun. It was really fun. Hahaz...but not fun to dress like a lad...lolx...

And the day ended with this posted blog post...so tired...and tomorrow still got marching again...F4...really wan cry leh....I want sleep so badly...SOBZ...

Signed off...Tired like Sh*t...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums