Do I Still Thrust Him...??

By steambunz - Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stupid Lunar...don't know what lie is that...that make me very sad d...that lie he told me, poisoned my mind...sensitive in that case...He is a liar I guess...or maybe he really mean it??

WhAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Got supports from all my friends...T_T I love them all...their such good friends who would defend me...>_<

I shall continue keeping my thrust on Dear...no matter what bad things Lunar said. Well, I have to know that, not every internet people will tell the thruth. So, must stay alert at all times. It might happened too if Dear tell me lies that I wanted to know, but don't want to see. Logical thinking, maybe both of them are even lying. Makes me so worried...!!!

Is this the end of our relationship?? Not just yet...I don't want this beautiful relationship to end an ugleee ending...and I haven't given him his birthday present yet on his coming birthday...T_T

It'll break my heart to throw it away which I took alot of time doing it...
Well...I can't have everything of my love life story to follow my own way...
lets...just leave it to God's Fate...

Sleeping Chibi Deidara &amp; Sasori

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums