4 More Days To Go...

By steambunz - Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jason birthday was yesterday. St.John celebrated his belated birthday today. Started with a surprise at Arena Wira, where PBSM & Kadet Polis was already there...waiting to surprise Jason. They must be thinking we're fighting to get the Arena Wira place to marched.xD

Nicholas and Lung Wang crept behind Jason's back when he talking to Pn.Lao. She was complaining that were were so noisy and the afternoon sessions got exam. Then she walked away.

Suddenly,

"Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You..."

Jason was surprised and look to the back and Nicholas came out holding the cake in front of him. It was one of the happiest thing I ever saw, as a St.John member.

Then Pn.Lao came back and nagged at us again...SPOILING THE FUN...-_-

No thanks to her....she ruin the surprised...F5...

Wee Ching so funny, she say,"That's why when you go to the girls toilet, on the walls you can see so many F*CK YOU Pn.Lao."

LOL!!! Laugh until stomach pain....Haha!!!

Marching was okay....except I shouted at them when they were so noisy until it make me so...ARGH...cannot tahan...not once...twice...
Jason asked Lydia to shout the command...omg...it's...horrible? I feel...kinda jealous?...lol...xD

Then Jason let us off 15 minutes early to eat the birthday cake. It was chocolate cake...!!xD
It was raining heavily by then...Lydia went off...

In the canteen, they were talking about leaving a cake for Lydia and so on...Lydia, next chairperson, was sure to be confirmed to be the chairperson. Yeah...I guess I was left out from the team. Like no one knows about my exsistence at all. The problem is, am I important to the team? Or, they actually, don't care at all? Guess, Lydia was popular, eh?

Try telling myself this verse a lot of time, No one choose to ignore you, only you chose to be alone from them. But, this another verse popped into my mind. They won't realise your exsistence when you're there, but they'll feel something is missing when you're gone.

I feel like I'm nobody to the St.John team.
But, that again, I except for whoever I am. I am myself. I am ME. I'm Chuah Siew Lin!!! So stay happy will ya siewlin?^^v (smiling to myself)

Surprisingly, I was boarding the same 72 Bus, as Kok Weng. (I thought he say he was going to sit Shiao Wei's car?) {Kok Weng stays at Old Klang Road...but it was raining so wanted a lift back home...}I alight the bus
earlier then Kok Weng. Then waited 1 hour and 10 minutes for the 71 Sri Petaling Bus. OMG!!! IT WAS SO PACKED THAT I HARDLY CAN SQUEEZED IN!!! Luckily I managed to squeeze in. First time sitting a packed bus. It was 6.45pm by then (where my sister finish school liao...ZzZ).
It was really uncomfortable...I nearly fell down because cannot grab onto the handle but luckily this kind girl grabbed my hand in time...>_<
And it was pretty icky too...touching man's hairy arms...ZzZ...dunno whether got AIDS anot...and people pushing passengers to get into the bus...pity the people who waited very long and can't get onto the bus...T.T. I was standing near the entrance door. I almost couldn't breath coz too crowded.

That's all about today's event bah...I feel kinda left out and sad today. Hahaz...But was glad that Yean Lynn and our friendship went back well again after I gave her my book...-.-"
Well...goodbye guyz...T.T

4 more dayz till the competition...

Signed Off.

Lefted Out

Left Out

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums