The Tragic Night

By steambunz - Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday, 4am

6 hours have passed since after the St.John dinner ended,I woke up, my nose started bleeding after I rubbed my nose coz I couldn't breath in my sleep. Went to wash at the basin...it just continues bleeding...

The basin was full of blood stains...the rubbish bin was full of tissues in red colour...(lol...my grandmother sure kill me...) And it's in the wee hours of the morning!!!
Went back to sleep, inhaled with my nose and exhaled with my mouth.

Sunday, 7am

Woke up, it was time to get ready for marching practise again which will begin at 8am-12noon. Went to wash up, and what luck I have...my nose started bleeding again...Bleeding alot...I can't continue leaving myself bleeding, so I told mom.

I took the ice pad and put on my forehead. Then my mom make me have a cold shower (which was freaking freezing cold in the early morning...).

Mom then make me drink this green colour liquid thing. SMS Synn Dee that I'll be going for marching a bit late coz my nose bleeding very seriously.

Mom then helped to apply sunblock (to prevent me from getting anymore sunburn) and some cooling lotions on my face to help cool down my body temperature.

Yeah, the main reason I was nose bleeding very seriously was because I was overworked, maybe coz of too much of marching under the sun and tiredness I guess. I was really tired.

Mom then took me out for breakfast before sending me for marching practise at 9am.

Sunday, 9am

Marching was okay. Jason was so nice to asked me how I was feeling.xD And so was Jillian. Well, some people did care about me. Haha...they all look worried when I stepped into the tennis court.We're finally having the teamwork. :)
During the break, we all played a game that we created ourself. Even Jason joined in. All having some fun time together as a team. xD

I watched the first round. The second round I joined in. =) I was in Jason's group.
And Lydia was in the other group. LYDIA WAS THE LAST PERSON STANDING AND SO WAS ME!!! THEN...LYDIA WIN ME...LOL!!!!!!!!!!

And the game ended and we all went back marching. Hehe...xD The game, was not an ordinary game to play for fun only, it also shows, TEAMWORK. Play as a team, WIN as a team. :)

Then, got this small kid, 7 years old, walked into the tennis court. The park was deserted already coz it was going to be noon liao. The kid looks like he was lost. It was a boy. His body was very skinny and lots of marks on his body. He wanders into the tennis court and was standing beside Jason. SO FARNI MAN!!! The BOY KEEP HUGGING JASON LIKE HE WAS HIS MOTHER!!! HAHAHAHA!!! EVERYONE ROARED WITH LAUGHTER MAN!!! Can see the boy likes Jason coz he keep hugging his leg. The boy height was until Jason's waist. Then Jason was standing there, shouting the commands(his arms were crossed together and his right leg leaning on 1 side) while we're marching and the boy keep hugging him & his leg...DAM FARNNI MAN!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Should take picture....xD
Jason then sent the kid back to his father, which was near the longkang (drain) reading newspaper...ZzZ

The marching practise ended with a short announcement from Jason :

Wo Men Bu Yao Ying!!! Wo Men Yao Jing!!!
(We don't want to win!!! We want the trophy!!!)


Everyone went home. Some members stayed back continuing playing the game earlier. I can't stay back to play coz I will make myself more exhausted then I will have no energy to walk home.
Since today is Sunday, there won't be many rapid KL bus passing by, especially Bus 71-Sri Petaling. Took a bus down to TDMC (Taman Desa Medical Center). Walk to the bus stop at Old Klang Road. No sign of Bus 71. So walked further up. Each time, stopping at each bus stop and looking back to see if there's any sign of the bus 71. But, so far. Non showed up. By the time I reached home, it was 12.55pm. And NOT A SINGLE SIGN OF BUS 71 SHOWED UP YET.

WOOOOTZ!!!

It took me 45 minutes from Old Klang Road walked back to my house. It was worth it, actually. :)
Some people say I was impatient. But actually, this is knowledge thinking. Would you want to wait 2 hours for a bus or would you rather take 1 hour to walk and reached home? You decide before saying that I'm impatient.

And...it wasn't easy walking ya know....it was pretty tiring for me. Have you ever seen a girl being that independent to walk home like me? Think again.

The day ended, with posting this post.

Sorry Dear, I didn't reply you...I was taking a shower....T.T I miss you.....study hard for your exam...all the best!!! MuackzZ~

Signed off.

PS : Finally I Lvl112 LEH!!!! 1 month Lvl 1 time!!! SOBZ!!! It all payed off!!!F4....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums