Late For Assembly, Therefore...

By steambunz - Thursday, July 17, 2008

I have this weird bad behaviour since I started marching practice for the competition, which is every morning I would wake up 5am in the wee's hour in the morning, even earlier then my two alarm clocks (which was 1 from my bedside, the other is my handphone, in case i overslept) would ring...


This morning woke up at 5.30am. I thought it was 6.30am & Sara's car would be coming in 30 minutes times...so everything get ready liao, comb my hair and sit at the sofa at the living room. Then I look at the clock...It was 6am...I thought the clock must be spoil liao...then I look at my watch...5.58am...


...

Walau eh...


The next 1 hour, I sleep on the sofa outside...ZzZ...

I HATE THIS HABIT LEH!!! I wanna have a peaceful sleep...sobz F4


Then Sara come fetch me at 7.10am...walau eh...so late...5 minutes more then assembly starts leh...


We were late for the assembly, so me & Sara stand at the side...but heck...it wasn't only us who were late, there were LOTZ MORE OF PEOPLE queuing up behind us...!!!(who were also late loh...)


Then we saw Yean Lynn performance. Yeah!!! *Clasp *Clasp!!!


After that, Mr.Gan, the principal, make an announcement. He said,"These pass few days, a lot of students are coming late for assembly." I looked at Sara who was behind me. He continued,"See the late comers at the side...this matter is VERY serious...And I will take action starting from today...they will all get a caning from me...the students at the side there please come here..."

I glared at Sara to give her that warning look she hates...

"I'm so sorry...I promise I won't make you late again...," Sara pleaded.

No use saying sorry...sorry no cure...no use saying it when you don't change it, I also can say sorry la...I just give a long sigh before walking to the hall to "GET MY PRESENT" from the principal...

Sara continued,"Okay...from today onwards I leaved the house at 6.45am..."

I don't care...I don't want to think of it anymore...

Then all the students one by one, starting from me...walk to the hall...

Hundreds of students at the Arena Wira Hall, standing & watching us...Shin Yee looked at me in surprise...the rest all just stare....


Embarrass? Me? Nope...not really...just a bit disappointing...I'M NEVER LATE FOR ANYTHING...But...I guess someone who is an irresponsible person, broke my record...
If Sara wouldn't have fetch me late...it wouldn't have happen like this...
I felt like my reputation is being ruined...argh...F4...

I can't complain much...Sara has been fetching me for 4 years and still counting, her mother was really nice to me, pampering me like a small kid as you can say...
I can't complain, I have to be thankful for what has been given to me...

As the Mr.Gan canned each students, starting from the boys side. It was really alot of people...lolx...
The cain was thick and short. It didn't frighten me. Not a little tiny weeny bit.
Mr.Chai walk passed us, looking at us, smiling, then he shook his head in disappointment and make this irritating sound that make me quite angry at him.

Then after canning me (left hand), I didn't talk to Sara. I was too pissed off at her for making me late. Can't she read the time? ZzZ...

Alvin make me laughed (or maybe he was cheering me up?), soothen my mood and out of nowhere, I started talking to Sara once again. x3 Me and my big mouth just can't keep shut, eh?

and...LOL...during one of the Charades game...Alvin no one to pair up with to go out act ma...so I volunteer myself loh...Alvin go out then I follow also...the class all...go...Cheer...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...but I didn't care la...coz I dun love him also...F3...

The pain on my left hand didn't last long. It hurts abit then after awhile didn't hurt anymore liao...x3
Hehe...

2 more dayz till the competition...
We Can Do It!!! St.Johns Fu-Yoh!!!

x3 SoLaFlameZ

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums