Time Passes So Fast...

By steambunz - Friday, July 11, 2008

So fast Friday liao...was quite happy, coz I can sleep peacefully...okay maybe not coz got marching...ZzZ...

Today, played badminton with Sara and Yean Lynn. The boys and some other students were using the hall as well. So, people were like...watching us?? Tell you...if long time no play badminton sure my skills very weakening liao...but after some warm up will be fine...xD This stupid Teck Sin accidentally hit my shoulders with his badminton racket!!! So painful leh!!! He used his force to actually hit the ball but misses the ball and hitted me...!!!

Then Teck Sin and me were like...standing face to face holding our badminton rackets, ready to strike each other to fight to get the shelter court which was on the floor...-_-". I dunno what happen but I heard some girls were wooing at us or something. Yean Lynn and Sara were shouting,"AWwwwwwwwwwwwwww...!!!"

What I do? x_x

Well, at least I had a good excercise and did sweat a lot though. Hehe...^^v Health is wealth, and I love to excercise~xD

After school, went for marching practise. Walao eh...marched at 1pm-5pm leh....sobz...my feet really hurt leh...but the worst part was when Jason asked us to do the same thing that we learned in the camp...Kick the wall with our 90 Degree leg...kick 400 times until almost cannot stand liao...!!!
The member who weren't cooperative : Nicholas & Lung Wang (you two sucks like hell...you know? Always making up excuses to not to come for marching...why don't you rather just quit the team rather then stay? F**K You both...Go die best)

At least finally the kawad asas improved leh!!! SOBZ!!! I'm so happy...finally have the teamwork We've been needing it for!!!F4
And...omg...we still at 2nd formasi only leh!!! 2 more formasi!!! How!!! So worried...T.T

After the marching at 5pm. Went to First Aid Room, rest awhile...go refill my water tumbler then use the washroom then go First Aid Room, sleep on the floor for 30 minutes. Can't sleep on the bed leh, for sick people only. HaizZ...My feet really hurts like hell, if continuing walking sure sprang my ankle liao. Surprisingly, I was able to sleep leh, even on the cold tiled floor!!! I Must Be So Tired...!!!xD I think I even drooled on the floor...lol...

Skipped Science class,coz was too tired.

Tomorrow marching again leh...HaizZ...must rest more liao. Less walk, sit more. xD
And then tomorrow St.John Dinner leh...HaizZ...I sure look very ugleeee in that formal clothings my mom make me wear...Zzz...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums