Another Day...

By steambunz - Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Mr. Chai (I finally got his name right...xD) let us watched a show called "My Fair Lady". I watched it before...kinda nice...haha...I guess the class like the show gua...

Then after school went for English Society meeting, kinda boring...or should I say...VERY BORING...there's this guy who talks alot, he was explaining in front of the students about this treasure hunt thing on English week...I'm very sorry...I feel so guilty saying this...He's a retarded freak and a talkative person and...a sissy?? T_T No offence...however, I dunno his name coz I dun wanna know...=) But good job anywayz...

After that, meeting finished at 3pm, on the way to bus stop, saw Mister Chai again, he was carrying 2 very heavy looking bags...I say goodbye to him. He climbed all the way up to the 3rd floor. Pity him leh...the meeting over liao then he climbed all the way back down...>_< color="#990000" size="4"> There was this beggar who walked near the bus stop, he went near to the rubbish bin and took out a polystyrene packet and he opened it and ate it...Natalie and me were like..."GROSSSSSSSS...." After seeing the way he ate...I already lost my appetite...

Then 30 minutes later, Mister Chai also taking bus and joined us. LOL...then we chatted loh...mostly talking to me....xD Talked about our siblings stuff and school stuff....Then...the bus finally arrived...!!! xD

And...LMAO!!! We saw the same beggar again at the Klang Road bus stop...WTH!!!

Very tired...need sleep badly...-.-

Signed off.

cute dogs
Look at this picture above...Hahaha!!! ROFL!!!xD (ROFL=roll on floor laughing)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums