The Overhelming Sadness.....

By steambunz - Saturday, July 05, 2008

I thought it would be another normal Saturday day of marching...but I guess...it turns out wrong...
Finally finished with the 2nd Formation...2 more Formations to go....
All the members were ask to go to the First Aid room...
My heart stop beating when Jason say he want to discussed about Next Year's Post...

I didn't dare to look neither to hear. But, it happen so fast...and it was soon over with...

Chairperson : Lydia Chang
Vise Chariperson : Mei Hui
Secretary : Natalie
Vise Secretary : (Form 3)
Treasurer : (forgot)
Vise Tresurer : (i dun care la..)
Storekeeper : Rita
Outdoor Activities : ME LA...WTH...
CVSC (Dunno what the heck is this la....dam it) : Wee Ching

I was sad, a bit jealous and dissapointed when Lydia was choosen to be the Chairperson.....it breaks 1 of my goal to get the scholarship for university...
Lydia would be very happy by now that she was voted to be the president...but...look at the bright side...she'll suffer more then me...

Lydia was asked to choose 2 girls that she thrust, and either 1 of them will be choosen as the Secretary. She choose me and Natalie. The people were ask to vote. I got 2 votes from the people, Natalie I don't know. But she got the Secretary post. I felt like a nobody to them. Fine. Watever la. I don't care about thier F*cking attitudes coz I'm better then them, except some. Coz u all (except sum) SUX~~!!!^^v

Took a bus to Mid Valley, met up with Sara, Zhi Bin, Alvin & Soon Tuck. Go shop away all that sad feeling!!! Of coz...no use money....I window shop. Got 1 time almost cry at the McDonald's there while waiting for Sara, just because of the post...I tried very hard to hold back the tears...

It felt so nice, to have a friend there to comfort me. Thanks Sara. =(
Then watch Hancock. Quite nice movie, got love story inside also...so sad...T_T...but ok la....quite funny also...Haha...

Sara sitting beside me(right side) keep eating and eating the stupid seaweed(RM14.90 leh....Lmao)...Zzz...Then Soon Tuck was sitting beside me (left side). Quite noisy la he...Haha...but nice to have sum1 to cheer me up. Almost got carried away and lean onto his shoulder, just thinking that his shoulder was HIS shoulder...and the voice that comforted me....>_<> and cried in front of the computer while writting this blog. Yea, I'm an emo person. Cry alot and let all the feelings out in front of the computer....Haizz

Chat with Dear. He comforted me, and that was a good thing to stop my tears from flowing, if not later sure flood the house liao loh...I got over the post thing matter really quickly but still need to get use to it. Dear give me some very useful advices, although it seems like a scolding to me...lol...but heck, I love him so much, and it's a good thing he was there to teach me the correct way. I dried away my tears and went mapling awhile with Dear. Then, suddenly laptop no battery auto off...Zzz...

Now so freaking tired...tomorrow must not going out anywhere, even my mom force me I also dun wan go. Dun want go see my father...so freaking tired...din rest well after that St.John camp...Later also need wash shoe also...wth...want to blurt out so many foul languages in the blog liao...Zzz...(I'm a good girl....I dun do tat...)

Now, I may be jealous just because my best friend get the post. But, I will not be jealous just because of that, I will be happy for her and I will do my best to help her and support her. This is call, what friends are for.

I, Chuah Siew Lin, shall not be jealous anymore over the post and will accept the fact of what my post is and will cooperate with my team fully. Morever, I will be loyal and honest to my next Chairperson, Lydia Chang Yan Ee and I will give her my support and the help that she needs. Once a St.John, Always a St.John.

Oh...Jason haven't comfirm the post yet. He will change the post if this 2 months we were behaving nicely. Ai yah..I dun care what post I get la...bad post then bad post loh...coz I know, I'm better then all of them. (I just say that to make me feel good =])

Hope can finish the Lost Siblings Chapter 3 by today. If not, no one wants to read liao...T_T...
sad girl with cat

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums