The Day Before The Competition

By steambunz - Friday, July 18, 2008

Today was the day for the rehersal for tomorrow's marching competition.


There was this fire drill test, where the alarm bell rings three long time then it's a signal for the students to go to the field/basketball court. It took everyone to settled at 15 minutes...ZzZ...that's too long...suppose to be 5 minutes...(and I think we're already dead by now...Haha!!xD)





After the fire drill test, teacher's let us off for recess early, soI went to change my uniform into a sports attire coz later marhing rehersal. While changing, suddenly my nose started bleeding...OMG...!!! OF ALL THE DAYZ WHY MUST TODAY BLEED LEH?!!! I was changing half way leh...and the tissue not with me...so I was letting my nose dripping free of blood on the floor....after changing I use the hose wash away the blood, then got 1 girl shouted,"YER!!!! WHY GOT BLEED D!!!!" LOL!!!! The girl must be thinking...someone was being murdered inside?lol...or maybe...it was menstrution blood d?lol......



During recess, they have this performance at the Arena Wira. There's this band playing the song which was wicked cool!! x3



The boy was playing "Perfect" by Simple Plan & "SOS" by JONAS BROTHERS!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! So cool!!!x3
The "so nice" performance was being ruined after one of the girl began singing dunno wat weird song...lolx...

The fans were going WILD!!!!xD



Then recess over liao, the rehersal started. The students all went back to their respective classes, I'm skipping classes!!! Yeah!!!xD

Each body uniform leaders went to draw the lots. And, the results were shown as below :



1. Pandu Puteri
2. St.John Ambulance (YEAH US!!!xD)
3. Kadet Polis
4. PBSM
5. Boys Brigade
6. Pengakap/Scouts
7. Girls Brigade



Pandu Puteri didn't join in the rehersal, so we were the first to go out.


It started well, but didn't go so well either. A lot, and I MEAN A LOT of mistakes.



Kadet Polis was quite good, can't say very good. The last part when they "Hendak Kaki" it was extremely dam freaking fast and not nice...the crowd was like...WOAH!!! (amaze)
BB Boys on the other hand were better then Kadet Polis, I shall say...the sound beneath their shoes are...annoying...-.-" nOisy...-.-"



Now I have a hunch, maybe Kadet Polis will get 1st, then BB 2nd then St.John...3rd? LOL...



At 1.30pm, we started practicing again. It was...*ahem..dunno how to say...x_x
At 4pm, CHEE KOK CAME!!!xD THEN EVERYONE WAS MARCHING LIKE SO NEAT!!! NEATER THEN BEFORE CHEE KOK CAME...SUPER LOL!!!!!



Everyone begged Cheek Kok to come tomorrow...=.=ll...I guess Chee Kok was some kind of...lucky charm, eh?-.-"



This will be our last training, shall it?



Oh...and I was choosen as a Head Medic who is in charge of First Aid lessons and exams...HAhaha!!! Finally a post I really favoured alot and I like it...x3
No more jealousy!!! x3



And, oh....my mom brought back a homeless kitten from her office...xD So innocent and cute!!! x3 It's a male...><

This is the kitten...hehe...it's sleeping on my sister's lap...>_<

Tomorrow's the Big Day...



To Our Dear St.John members, our training have been a month although the time is short but our relationship is more closer. Hope you all have done your best & if tomorrow we can't get anything in our hearts you all will be St.John No.1!!! Remember sleep well and drink more water. Do your best, Be your best, Then You're The Best. St.John Fu-Yoh!!!


I'm so excited for tomorrow's activity!!!x3 Going to watch "The Dark Knight" with frenz and going to IU DAY!!!& not forgetting the competition too...x3

x3 SoLaFlameZ

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums