Palm Fortune Telling ??

By steambunz - Friday, July 11, 2008

During marching practise, Chen Hoe teached me & Lydia how to read our own palm before the marching practise bersurai. It was pretty cool!!!xD Except, it is hard to believe it. Haha...

He said, that my palm says that MY FUTURE HUSBAND WILL BE MY FIRST BF...x_x...that means...it's Dear? xD
And he say sa more that my husband is handsome and we will have 1 children...
...I got nothing to say...very speechless at the moment...

Haizz...so fast Friday liao...the marching competition is next week...then tomorrow have this St.John dinner at Kuen Cheng Girls School. My mom dressed me like a girl man....!!!! Wear this wear that...lmao!!! How long I haven't dress like a girl liao...since when was the last time I wore a miniskirt/skirt? ZzZ...Hope the dinner will go fine...

Actually when you feel lonely, it's not that you're alone, it's just that you missed someone...=)
I think it's kinda true...I really missed someone...can you guess who? xD

Miss You

That Person Who I've Missed Means Everything To Me...=)
And that's you...Dear, I love you!! =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums