Hari KoKo Day (Canteen Day)

By steambunz - Friday, July 25, 2008

One word : B-O-R-I-N-G



...koko day was boring like hell...wanted to fall asleep in the First Aid Room liao...Sara can't come....T_T coz she was having high fever, she missed all the fun...poor Sara. Get well soon la!!x3



Marching was okay...but stupid la...this Lung Wang do wrong move liao...make me also wrong...
The crowd was...alot...but face it, im not in a bit nervous. But, dunno why my leg can't stop shaking...-.-"



The Kadet Polis with St.John combined got the crowd go cheering. Dunno wheather yeng anot. But not nice leh. They didn't do the slow motion thing. Haizz...all the yeng all gone liao....-.-"




BB still okay gua. Like every year, they'll wear this...."cool" sunglasses....ZzZ...the audience like it, even En.Chan, the head of PIBG also salute to them...like...ZHA Dao...=.="




Then Kadet Polis & St.John march loh...okay lah I guess...still got mistake also...some of us were quite blurz and some nervous and some dunno wheather it is time to move anot.


I think Synn Dee is gonna publish the marching videos on youtube. I'll upload it as soon as it is out.

Here are some of the shots I took...though, it's very little coz nothing nice to take a picture...





Science & Maths Club water balloon fight...lolx

St.John Store!!! Selling Ice-Blender~business quite okay...

The English Society Store~Selling Hot Dogz~xD~businness was succesfull!!!x3

Yean Lynn & her *AHEM!!!* *cough *cough in the Fear Factor Game for the whole day

Tatz all tat is la...im tired. im sleepy. then tomorrow got freaking school again, no thx to the Pengetua.

So far, bought RM10 of coupons.

Spendings :

RM2, Hot Dog on stick

RM3, Hot Dog (again)

RM1.50, Mad House maze

RM2, Ghost house

RM1, Sprite

0.50sen, donate to St.John store...lol...

The Mad House, I went alone, suppose to go with Shin Yee, but she ditched me to go for the Fear Factor game. HaizZ...waited like for 45minutes till my turn. It was okay la, organise my Nicholas. Me & 4 small boys went in, blind-folded. Then, it was dark. Hit onto a couple of tables. Some people spray water onto my face which smell like eggs. Got people tickling me on my waist and some people were like...pouring flour & painted my face.Lol...

To tell you the thruth, actually I peek through the blind fold tatz why I was the first to get to the end first before getting panalyzed...HAHAHAHHA!!!!x3

Then I went to wash up and come out to collect my prize...lol...

The Ghost House, I went with Lydia. The qeue was really long and packed filled with people which I disgust and hate the most. Waited for 1 hour and 30 minutes.-.-" Standing there and waiting, girls screaming inside the room, my feet tired and pain and people cutting lines. EEESSHH....

Finally our turn. It was dark, like duh...then people trying to scare us...and weird masks pple...lol....didn't shout...instead I shouted back in a retarded tone,"YER!!! I'm SOOOOOO SCARED YERR..." =.=" Not worth waiting.....ZzZ...

After that, ditched Lydia coz she dun wan follow me go to the Bilik Seni (Art Room) to see the arts there. It was...okay gua...nothing nice to see also...only some interesting paintings.

Then at 12.30pm go home. Almost got hit by a car which was reversing and I was so tired I didn't notice it. Lucky my sister stop me from walking any further if not.........

*FISH* the bloody car la...!!!

Haizzz...so sleepy...go sleep first....tataz.

x3 SoLaFlameZ

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums