A Cheerful Morning Breakfast...Okay maybe not...

By steambunz - Sunday, July 06, 2008

After washing the school shoes, online awhile. Received a call from Harry. Asking me wanna go out with him with someone to have breakfast together. He said the someone is driving, so will picked me up from my house. I tag along lah, since I didn't have breakfast and quite free also.

And I don't need to guess who is that someone who is driving. It's Marcus. Oh, yes indeed.^^v

It was nice la...so long didn't see him liao. And the last time I saw him, I was dam shy leh...now better liao, can talk to him. Muahahaha!!! It was pretty cool that he can drive, which was his mom's car...LOL, wish Dear can drive too, haha. And he was, erm...handsome? LOL!!! Excuse me, *Ahem *Ahem. Not flirting la...Zzz...

Then we eat Dim Sum!!! xD He order Char Siew Pao for me!!! Yeah!!! My favourite!!! ^^v And we chatted loh. Like so long bo chat liao...xD

Came home around 11.30am. Finished up my Chapter 4 The Lost Siblings. Incredible...can finish up in 1 day. But it was pretty short. The stupid blogger don't know what problem. They post my blog post not the way I wanted!!! Stupid blog!!!! Look at the post!!! It's so untidy...F5!!!!

Looking forward to spend time with them again~^^v

And...it wasn't an nice morning either. When my mom washed my 2nd sister PBSM clothes, my sister scolded her foul languages. Oh my Gosh...haizz...then I dunno la..they quarrelled like that...HaizZ...my sister say dunno what must ask her permission before she wash and her uniform will...RUST?!!! LOL!!! Got uniform like that meh? -_-"

Eh, readers please pay attention. Ecspecially people who thinks that my sister is so good or better then me or she looks like an angel, etc...Zzz...

My sister is a very undiscipline girl, very no manners to my parents, very rude to my parents, selfish and please don't think she's an angel.
She may have the looks which is better then me, but look at her inner side of her. I may not be pretty, but I may be a normal girl who is better(so way better) then HER.
And If you see her acting so innocently in school or outiside, think twice before you say her an angel. She maybe an angel oustide, but she's an DEVIL inside. =) She's VERY ADDICTED TO computer then me. Thank you very much. I'm not that addicted like her.
And please, if you ever say me I look emotionless and my sister look so cheerful. Please larh...don't make me vomit blood. She's pathetic and shy and always embarrase when my mom do something. OK, TO PUT IT SIMPLE, SHE'S A SPOILED LITTLE, SELFISH LITTLE GIRL. =)

My 2nd sister + 1 Day No Computer = Will Die An Instance Death

=) So, readers/people/ friends, please think twice before you judge me and my sister's attitude and our beauty/or not beauty.

Don't judge a book by it's cover. =]

Signed off.

Photobucket

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums