Sick...

By steambunz - Friday, June 27, 2008

I was right...was having fever...haizz...mom gave me penadol, force myself to eat 1 stupid medicine. Can't swallow, force myself to bite and, ARGH...can you imagine how bitter is it? I think I rather drink 1 cup of salt water then eating this...

Whole body very weak...can't sit up straight. Went to rest before going to tuition. Tuition end around 10.30pm, was feeling better. I thought no more fever. Until...

The Next Day...

sports test again. Haizz...do that stupid sit up and "up & down chair thing". But got improvement la, now is 26 sit ups per minute and pulse rate 23. Wonder why girls need do 2 times? Maybe because to show the boys about GIRL POWER!!! YEAH!!!

I was REALLY FINE this morning...!!! Until civics lesson, I have this weird feeling in my stomach, the feeling of...going to vomit...Really felt like throwing up. Then recess, couldn't make myself to eat the bread. But, I FORCE THAT BREAD DOWN MY MOUTH (Plus Yean Lynn and Shin Yee forced me to eat finish...T.T). Now I really felt like throwing up.

Su Wei and Shin Yee was considerate to be caring enough to ask me,"Am I alright?". Some stupid group of Malay boys were blocking the whole staircase and walking in slow motion so delaying the students walking at the back at them, not allowing them to cross. They were laughing like crazy pigs!!! Can't stand their attitude and shouted at them,"Excuse Me!".They replied,"Ok Miss!!" But they were only joking and slowly walking up the stairs again, laughing and talking.

Ok! That's it! NO MORE MISSES NICE SIEWLIN! & I barged my way through them. Dam those bloody perverts. They were shouting at me like monkeys (of coz they are monkeys, no wonder they are such a hooligans). I was going to throw up when I finally reached my table.

Maths lesson, that vomit feeling (upset stomach) was no longer there, but guess what? I got A FEVER....AGAIN!!! Need stay back at school again...haizz...for marching...

I lay in the First Aid Room bed, trying to force myself to sleep. Then this stupid Nicholas yelled at me for the stupid Sports Carnival letters. Hm, I'm telling you, now I know why Lisa shouted at him at the Sports Day that day, and HE DESERVE IT~ Now, I have that point, that, I HATE NICHOLAS~Most important is his girlfriend...ALWAYS!!! Dam him, SINCE HE SO SMART AND COMPLAIN BOUT MY LETTER, WHY DON'T U GO WRITE IT THEN? IF NOT, CAN'T U EVEN TEACH ME? YOU BLOODY IDIOT~~

My fever increases after that shouting.

2.30pm, marching started, was quite good, alot of people attended today. Still have strength to march but didn't march properly. Jason was nagging at me...-.-

Until, cannot stand it, my headache was worse until it hurts everytime...and I walk out from the group (while they were still marching)...and sat down beside Jillian.
Jason looked at me, curious and asked my why I do that, I managed to utter the word,"FEVER." In a very, very, soft tone until i need to repeat it twice.

Marching suppose to end at 4.30pm, but sit Yean Lynn's car home. How nice, her mom came at 4.30pm....make me lie down in the pondok for 1 hour!!! By now, I would have been marching with THEM LIAO!!! Nvm...my headache was worse until I walk in a zig zag line to Yean's car.

Yean? You reading this? Hohoho...I know what you did with *AHEM ARH...in the padang ARH...dunno wat you two doing ARH~*Fake cough* xD

Well, I think tatz all la, Slyvester accompany me at the pondok. He ponteng marching...zzz...accompany me awhile, talking to me and watever la...I think among the members, he is the most caring person? 2nd is Jason. AHEM, I DON'T LIKE HIM!!!

Haizz, better go rest bah. Tomorrow physical training and marching camp at Confucion!!! Fu-Yoh!!! Must GET WELL ASAP!!!!

Signed Off~ Skip tuition just for today~

And....you suckz Nicholas~^^v (I would be happier if you're reading this now im my blog...^^)
Cheers~!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums