First Aid Duty At Taman Desa Park

By steambunz - Monday, June 09, 2008

07-06-08, Saturday

Skip St.John meeting....for the first time. Sorry! My bad la...T.T...I couldn't find my St.John pants leh...I last night find untill 3am then wake up 7am and find again untill 8am (8am meeting start). Then, I see the clock, 8am liao...ask my mom go back to sleep I also go back to sleep.

Wake up 12noon, try finding my pants again. I almost turn the house upside down to find leh...

Conclusion : 1. Some burglars stole my pants while I hang it up to dry, 2. A stray dog pulled down my pants while it was out to dry and drag it to somewhere I dunno

How to go for my duty tomorrow leh ?zzz...went to Su Wei's house to lend her pants...

08-06-08, Sunday

Nicholas + Wee Ching send me an sms regarding about "The Cycle And Walk Event" At Taman Desa Park at 7am-11am. It was compulsary for me to go coz next year we'll be the one prepared for any First Aid Duty.

Woke up 6am, wear Full-Uniform (including head gear). Su Wei's pants was comfortable then my old one. Come to think of it, this means that, Su Wei is...fat?LOL!!NO OFFENCE!!! Was just thinking logically!!!

I was the first one to arrive, it was raining this morning since I woke up. The event was delayed due to the rain. Help Jason carry the first aid kit. The rain stopped at around 9am. 7am-9am we were doing nothing at the pondok..zzz, only chit chatted.

Jason, Nicholas, Wee Ching, Rita, A boy (4got this name...X_X), Me And Lydia (who overslept and came at 8.30am...zzz) came for the Duty. Slyvester and a girl (4got her name also...X_X) didn't turn up. HOW ''RESPONSIBLE'' OF THE BOTH OF THEM TO NOT COME. SAY CAN COME THEN AT THE END DIN COME. HOW "NICE" OF BOTH OF U.

But luckily not many first aider were needed. If it did, Jason and all of us will be hunting you down next day in school.

AND I SAW TERESA KOK!!!! OMG!!!!!!! SO HAPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

For the people who doesn't know who is Teresa Kok. She was the Parlimen girl who represent Rocket during the voting for the dunno wat government thing. She looks beautiful in the posters, but look different in person. She's the one who wore specs d.

Too bad didn't get to ask for her signature...T.T.

So far, there weren't any injuries during the event but got 1 girl sprank her ankle, Jason & Nicholas did the bandaging. I was team up in home-based(with stratcher) with a boy. We didn't talk.lol....-.-ll, so 5 minutes later, the whole gang came back...lol...so fast.

Then, we help the people carry things to the wet field. Then they provide us free food. Yeah! Then they keep thanking us and will give us certificates!YEAH!! And many craps more of thanking us la...

Got this 1 women said to us :

Women : Save the environment, save the world.
Women 2 : Yeah! We should save the earth!

We didn't want to be rude so we just smile at her sarcastically. Then, we walk off. Then Lydia nudge me and say :

Lydia : Look...*nudge my shirt*
Me :*turn around*
Lydia:Isn't tat the women who told us to save the earth
Me :*Saw the lady smoking* Omg...
Lydia :She told us to save the environment then she go smoke, killing the environment..Haha..
Me : *speechless*

After the meal, Rita, Wee Ching, Lydia and me were offered to play the driving cabal car (the golf cart). I stood at the back. Rita drove. I was almost thrown overboard. Rita...is....a bad driver...who...tried to kill me...X_X

Rita + Car = Bad Licensed Crazy Driver

That was all for today bah...but was so happy to see teresa kok. She was nice I guess coz she came for this kempen ma...haha...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums