Fully Recovered...^^

By steambunz - Friday, May 09, 2008

Yeah!!! Fever just recovered last night leh!!! But my body was quite weak and head still hurts loh...but today was out and about!!! Yeah...!!!XD Was weird though that my fever recover so fast...thought would normally last a day...o.o

YEAN LYNN...U SAY ME WEAK ARH ? WEAK AS IN GETTING FEVER SO EASILY ? AI YOH...THINK AGAIN LA...I RECOVERED IN JUST 4 HOURS LAH...F3

Moral test today,2 hour and 30 minute, I think I was the last to finsih the moral paper since I saw everyone laying on the table,whispering to friends...and...cheating ?

Yeah...dunno why this year the form 4 exams I fully used all my time on exam papers liao...last year got spare time alwayz daydream and check my paper for mistakes for another 20th times...o.o Sienz leh...If I dun get A1 for my favourite subject, Science...I really will jump down from KLCC...zzz...

Notice : To whoever I saw cheating in class, pls take notice...stop ur bad unmoral attitude before I ever saw u again cheating and I will report to teacher...not personally...instead I will say aloud in front of the class...TY...n pls...i saw u cheat more then once...passing the paper around...I HOPE U FAIL IN ALL THE SUBJECTS TAT U CHEATED...ty~^^






Loo Jey Quang And Mervynn Stanley...If I saw you cheating and passing the paper around I will make sure you will get embarrase in class n in the meantime...I HOPE U FAIL ALL THE SUBJECTS U CHEATED N DISGRACE UR FAMILY N UR RELIGION...o...u were christians ? haizz...u really make christianity being embarras like that ? sad sad...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums