St.John Marching Practice On School Holidayz

By steambunz - Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jason's message : Saturday got marching, 8-12pm at Taman Desa padang, half-u, compulsary 2 cum

*groanz...

Is the mid-term holidayz again...so much for enjoying, there's the Marching Drill Competition which was around the corner, July...-.- more marching and standing and burning skin under the sun and saluting and...-.-''

Today'z marching practise was ok la. But Jason still teaching the seniors the kiddy stuff marching...-.-'' no semangat that day, dunno why leh, feel so emo...stupid dear no talk to me for 1 week. *emo-ing at corner*

We have the uniform check at starting. I forgot to cut my nails which were....erm...long...but Nicholas was stupid to not have notise it...HAHAHA!!! I DON'T HAVE TO PUMP!!! Jason "re-teach" the seniors pelahan jalan, belakang-sing (while cepat jalan), pusing ke kana/kiri/belakang, Kiri-sing (while cepat jalan), etc, etc, etc

Kok Weng also came, everyone actually thought that Form 6 can't march leh. But he just came dunno for what also...just sits around, looking at us marching then sms-ing, play badminton then...uniform check then he go home liao...He looks pretty sad leh...poor Kok Weng...I_I

But at 11am, everyone started to go home liao loh...only left me, jason, nic & the juniors, wee ching, rita, men sin & sheao wei.

Jason keep asking me to be more semangat a bit. Everytime I try I just couldn't have that semangat in me. *Emo-ing, Emo-ing*

Sheao Wei ask us to fill in the "when u are free/busy schedule" form. I saw everyone names in there. Some got tuition, band practise, etc, etc. And...I was the only person who blank the whole schedule (mon, tues, wed, thurs, fri, etc). Wee Ching was like,"Wah...siewlin...you everyday also so free arh ?"

Precisely, I'm alwayz free. My tuition is at night. Hehe, and I dun have any trouble with transport as I can stay back at school anytime and go home by bus at anytime. Wasting MY MONEY $$$!!!SOBZ!!!

Anywayz, at 11.55pm, left the park, went to 7-Eleven to buy my Digi RM10 reload phone card and take bus home loh. Taman Desa 72 bus arrived on time after I reach the bus stop. So waited for the 2nd bus Sri Petaling 71, waited 35 minutes before the bus appear in front of the bus stop.-.-'' I nearly fell alseep at the bus stop coz it was SO FREAKING HOT and I was VERY HUNGRY & I ran out of water.

So tatz all for the practise loh...

*sigh...

*Emo-ing* I miss you...I want to hug you so badly...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums