HappyGarden Electricity Cut Off

By steambunz - Saturday, May 17, 2008

HappyGarden, Jalan Jiran 8, the electricity has been cut off due to the workers who wanted to fix the electric wire. The cut of started at 10am-6pm, Thursday.

Came back from school. Economi exam was worse then I thought...haizz...sure can at least have a "just nice pass" results.=.=ll. Accounts was ok coz it was only objective.

No electricity.HaizZ...slowly take my time to eat my lunch coz I got nothing to do. Can't study coz I will fall alseep anywayz and no fan I will die.=.=

Went to the badroom. Lie on the bed (with no fan or lights on). Instantly, I fell alseep. Woke up several times coz it was so freaking hot in the room, but...I wonder how I managae to go back to sleep in the room with no fan on...zzz...=.=

4pm, woke up to take a bath. No heater so I use cold water. It was so hot in the afternoon. Man!!!

5pm, try to write the Surat for the St.Johns Sportz Carnival. But...can't...my brain not functioning due to the instant afternoon heat. Anywayz...I dunno how they want me to write the Surat also..=.= didn't give me an example surat paper how to write...haizZ...I gave Jason my e-mail address so that he can send the example to me...Is being a secretary so hard to write at least 1 letter? Stupid siewlin..=.=

6pm, the electric went on. Rush in the room and on the computer...internet can't connect...

...WAT U MEAN CAN'T CONNECT!!! *faint...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums