Finally...

By steambunz - Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mom called the TMNet man to come to the house to fix the internet problem. Was alone in the house with 2 of my younger sis. Lucky the TmNet man is not a bad man...=.=

After he fix the the phone fine, I thank him and he went off. Finally can online...nearly died of boredness coz of nothing to do. Just finished reading the thick thick "Springwater Wedding" storybook. Finished the house chores then didn't waste anytime straight get my laptop on.
siewlin...you have to forget bout Him. You can't like him coz u already got the person u love & care for...*sigh...he came back to Fom6...If only I know...
...

No...must forget bout him...he'll reject you anywayz even you confess...=.=...

So, be it. I hate Him. I'm pretending to hate him sia, I still can like him but only as a friend. Hehe...^^ From now on, I only will and treat him as a friend His name starts with his surname 'W' and ends with his last name 'g' The St.John group picture on the left side can give you sum tips there.

Pass few hours at home with no internet...haizz...doing bannedstory pictures...do untill so sienz...

Hehe...talked to her today. Friendship going on well again. I make my move first la...=.=ll




Oh yeah...the photo below was me playing my sin account...pretty cool,huh ? 2 people lvl up at the same time...^^ hehe

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums