2x Exp =Lvl106

By steambunz - Monday, May 19, 2008

GM gave a 12 hour 2x exp on Wesak Day from 10am-10pm for making players waiting for the 3rd anniversary patch. Was moody at first coz...OF ALL THE SAY WHY WESAK DAY!!!

At least I still got mood to do my job in the temple....F3

Train at Ulu Estate 1 untill 20% then...I died coz my mom didn't on the laptop battety charger...Zzz!!!5% fly to heaven. Then a Lvl90 Ice Mage ask me wheather I want to train with her in Ulu Estate 2. I say yes and train with her at the worms there. I took top she took bottom. I no $$ to buy @ cash for 2x (if 2x + 2x =4x...)=.=. She got 4x...zzz.

She Lvl4 times even before I Lvl106.=.=ll Then she offline when I 90%...Zzz...So I train alone.

DevilishTeck was nice, he pm me asking why yesterday I no mood. I told him the reason that coz of the lag and people ksing me and looters loot my items, etc. He say," Who ks you? Of coz lah, cannot anything happen to my HeiSerHui chasiewbao"

L-O-L-!-!-!

Then, 99.98% went back to town. Wanted to show the noobs in Gs2 I Lvl in front of them but I do the event quest untill I lvl in town...Zzz!!!

Gratz siewbao Lvl106!!! 14 more Lvl to 4th job!!! Jyjy!!! MuackzZ HeiSerHui!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums