My Jaw Hurts...T_T

By steambunz - Monday, April 14, 2008

Got an owser at the right side of my jaw there since Saturday...Been've talking like a...goldfish =.=ll...It was so darn painful!!!

Monday went to school, barely talk to people, avoiding making eye to eye contact so teacher won't ask me asnwer questions.

My friends were like saying to me :

"what's wrong with ur mouth ?"
"what happen to you siew ?"
"it's so not like you today..."
"no wonder u seldom talk"

blah blah blah...yatty yatty yatty...

It was so hard for me to eat!!! As I was eating like...slow motion (like those movies when they shoot bullets & can see the slow motion effect...lolx)

ok...fine...wanted to yawn during accounts lesson...but the pain refrent me from doing it...drinking water was the worse!!! 1 sip of water touches the wound..ARGH!!! The sharp pain went through my whole mouth...

I dunno why it's happening or is it my gum or teeth...can feel my teeth eching...><...feel like pulling MY TEETH OUT!!!

Put salt on the wound...WALAU!!! I SWEAR I THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE GIVING BIRTH TO A BABY!!! Can feel like a billions needles piercing through my cheek...(maybe won't even feel the needles piercing coz OF THE PAIN!!!)...some of the salt dissolve on the wound...argh...my saliva dripped all over the sink when I put the salt...the feeling was damn pain but nice!!! My brain was sensing pain but I KNEW IT WAS SOOO GOOD COZ TO CURE THE DAMN WOUND!!!

I'll stop here...NiteZ all~^^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums